"I've missed you"

Start from the beginning

"So what movie are you going to see?" Kyle asked breaking the silence.

"The new horror one that's out" the girl clinging onto Michaels arm said.

"Same, I'm Kyle by the way" Kyle said as he pulled you closer into his side. "Maybe we'll see you inside, come on babe"

"Don't call me babe" you snapped at Kyle as you walked away and did a small wave at Michael and the girl.

**40 minutes time skip**

You tried to act like you were fine and watch the film but in reality you were scared and hated every minute of this movie. Michael was sat a few seats to the right and behind you and Kyle.

You tried turning your head away from the screen and hiding away by putting your head on Kyles shoulder but he scoffed and pushed you away because all he wanted to do was watch the film.

You knew Kyle wasn't the one for you and you really didn't want to be in a relationship with him but you liked the company of him. You didn't want to be alone, you were scared to be alone.
All you've done since breaking up with Michael was have a few dates with different guys hoping to find a guy who will treat you right and who you could fall in love with. The problem was you couldn't find that guy and you gave up not long before you met Kyle at a bar.

Someone just got killed in the movie and you decided you'd had enough of watching it.

"I'm going outside for some fresh air" you whispered to Kyle.

"Fine" he sighed as you got up and walked outside.

As soon as you got outside it had already gone dark but that didn't bother you. You took a deep breath, leaning back against the brick wall and close your eyes focusing on the cold breeze.

"Y/n?" You heard someone say. You turned around opening your eyes to see Michael.

"What are you doing?" He asked you and you sighed hoping this will be a short conversation.

"Just getting some fresh air" you lied to him.

"Don't lie to me" he said walking towards you and you looked away watching the people across the road walk along side each other.

"Why did you see a film that you don't like?" Michael questioned and you knew there was no point in lying to him since he always knew when you lied.

"Kyle wanted to and I didn't want to be alone tonight" you spoke quietly.

"Oh" was all Michael said.

"Just go back inside, your dates probably waiting for you" you said harshly.

"I'd rather not and she's not my date. She recently broke up with her girlfriend so I said I'd try and cheer her up" Michael told you as he was kicking small stone on the floor.

Your mouth dropped open slightly, she's a lesbian, but why didn't Michael ever tell you that while you were still together.
You simply nodded your head in response as you didn't know what to say.

"I should probably go back inside" you said trying to walk past Michael but he stopped you by holding your arm.

"I know it's not my business but you're clearly not happy so why be with him?" Michael asked with concern in his voice.

"I'm not technically with him, this is only our third date, we haven't even kissed and who says I'm not happy?" You said back pulling out of Michaels grip.

"I can tell your not happy, I know you y/n and I can see it in your eyes" Michael looked in your eyes as he spoke. "I-I'm sorry, for everything" he said.

"Why?" You asked him watching his eyes flicker between yours.

"I hurt you and I know an apology won't change much but I really am sorry. I'm an idiot for letting you go, you've been on my mind nearly everyday and it's killing me that I let you slip away" his words were like needles stabbing into you at 100mph.

Your mouth dropped open as you saw the pain in his eyes. You battled with the thoughts in your head. One thought was to kiss him, win him back and try again. The other thought was to walk away, forget him and move on.

You had to make a decision and quickly. At the moment all the things you loved about Michael shot through your head.

The pain of your break up came back and you couldn't handle the hurt inside any longer. It hurt like bullets from a gun hitting your body.

You watched Michael bite his lip and you made up your mind.
You connected your lips with his. He kissed you back straight away, deepening the kiss by putting both his hands on your waist and pulling your body closer to his. He move you around so your back was against the brick wall of the cinema as he kissed you harder but passionately. Your lips moved with his perfectly as if they were made for each other. His tongue slid along your bottom lip and soon roamed your mouth finding your tongue.
You both pulled apart breathless as he put his forehead to yours.

"I've missed you" he whispered.

"I've missed you too" you whispered back.

A/N: another thank you for reading my imagines, it has made me so happy for all the reads this book has gotten so far.
Thank you my lovelies x