Day 127

'Cast your cares on the Lord

and he will sustain you;

he will never let

the righteous be shaken.'

Psalm 55:22

You know, nothing is ever too big or too little for God. No problem isn't worth coming to him about. Because we all have problems, right? We all have things that we worry about. We all have troubles, fears, hard stuff in our lives.

But the great thing about God is that he can sort all your problems! He can do anything! But the reason I think that all the worlds problems are not always solved is that people don't come to God with them. People keep them to themselves, hoping that time will help them. But really, the only person who can ever do anything is God. He is the one and only true king.

Who here gets stressed? I know I do, even over the tiniest little exams and stuff. I'm not sure about you, but when I'm freaking out about something, I usually keep it to myself. But right now, God is saying that we should come to him with all our troubles. Cast your cares on the Lord, and he will sustain you. Tell God about everything. He always listens. When you're worried, it's a good idea to ask for peace. God will help you. He loves you. Remind yourself when you are in times of trouble that God loves you and he is always with you. Always.

Prayer

Dear Lord,

Thank you for all that you have done for me. Thank you that you are a God who listens. Please help me, Lord. When I am worried, give me peace. Let me know that you are always with me. Please help me when I am going through tough times.

Amen

On 4 May 2016 17:31, "Naomi Thomas" <cosyhollow9@gmail.com> wrote:

'Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.'

1 Peter 1:8-9

Have you ever had a moment where you have felt God really close to you? Perhaps when you are worshipping, or when you are in prayer. Maybe just when you are doing something as normal as walking to school. If you haven't, no big deal, as that's what I will be mostly talking about today.

You see, when we believe in God, our lives are turned upside down. Suddenly we have a king who loves us on our side! And one of the things that happens when we meet with this king is that we feel joy. That is why I asked you that question at the start. If you have felt God near you, you will probably have felt that joy. That glorious, inexpressible joy. When we know God, we know joy.

That is why it is so hard to explain God to someone who doesn't know him. If you say how you have felt his presence, they won't get it. That's where you should tell them about this joy, this glorious, inexpressible joy.

If you have never felt this, take some time to be with God. He will be with you. He will fill you with that joy. He loves you. No matter what other people say, he loves you. You are beautiful. You are wonderful. You are his creation.

Prayer

Dear Lord,

Thank you for joy. Thank you that I can feel and know this joy, because I know you. Thank you that you are amazing. Please fill me with this joy now, L ord. Help me to know you.

Amen

On 26 Apr 2016 19:02, "Naomi Thomas" <cosyhollow9@gmail.com> wrote:

'"For the bread of God is that which comes down out of heaven, and gives life to the world." Then they said to Him, "Lord, always give us this bread." Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me will not hunger, and he who believes in Me will never thirst.'

John 6:33-35

Have you ever been hungry? Thirsty? I don't mean a little bit, I mean really hungry. I know that there are children in the world today who are starving, who haven't eaten for days. They probably are the ones who have experienced real hunger, not like the kind you have.

But what kind of food is Jesus talking about when he mentions the bread of God? He is talking about himself. He is talking about how he is the food we need. Because deep down, we are all hungry. Hungry for love, hungry for truth, hungry for Jesus. And if we recognise that he is what we are hungry for, if we believe in him, we will never hunger again.

So be hungry! Be hungry for Jesus, because he will feed you! Let him quench your thirst. We can have the ultimate relationship with God because we are hungry for him. Take some time now to recognise that hunger. Run into your father's arms. Let him feed you with the food no one could even imagine on Earth. Jesus loves you. Go to him.

Prayer

Dear lord,

I am hungry for you. I am thirsty. Please give me to food of God, Jesus. Let me know Him. And I also pray for the children who have so much less than I. I pray that they will be fed with the food they need for mortal life, and the food they need for eternal life.

Amen