Day 29

'"Behold, God will not reject a blameless man,
nor take the hand of evildoers.
He will yet fill your mouth with laughter,
and your lips with shouting.
Those who hate you will be clothed with shame,
and the tent of the wicked will be no more."'
Job 8:20-22

Basically, what Job is saying is that God will always protect you, and never be against you. Anyone who hates you will be clothed in shame. Because God loves you. He loves you so much, he will fill you with joy and protect you so you will have a wonderful life.

But we have to keep our side of the bargain. Job says here that we have to be blameless. Luckily for us, Jesus died to take our sins, so as long as we follow God, we are blameless! That's great!

If anyone does hate you, remember what Matthew 5:44 says : 'But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.' That's right. Don't hate others just because they hate you. Show them love and that you are a daughter of God, and they will be, I guess, very surprised! In fact, just by loving your enemy, you could show someone the love of God!

Prayer
Dear Lord,
Thank you for protecting me. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for dying on the cross so I could be blameless. Please help me to love my enemies, so they will feel your spirit in me.
Amen