Day 119

'And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Look! God's dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."'

Revelation 21:3-4

Heaven is a very confusing topic. I am not even sure myself where, or what it is. But this passage describes what heaven will be like in the truest and most wonderful words ever. You see, if you believe in God, if you understand that he is your father and he loves you, you will have the wonderful opportunity of eternal life with Him. Eternal life! Do you hear me? Eternal life! That's forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever (you get the picture).

And in heaven, God is always there. He is always with you. He will be amongst you. There will be no barrier between you and him. And the line which makes me know how much God loves each and every one of us is this: 'He will wipe every tear from their eyes.' God will wipe away your tears. There will be no worries, no fears, no depression, no anger. I'm sure there are moments in your life when you just want to curl up in a ball and cry. When those moments happen, think of God, and know that he will wipe every single tear from your eyes. You are his child. He loves you.

God is good! Look at this passage. There is nothing more I could say, for it says it all for me. Heaven is wonderful. Imagine the most beautiful place, and imagine yourself and Jesus walking through it with you. That is what heaven will be like. You will reunite with your Father, the Father who loves you, who wipes away every tear. Don't fear death. Death has already been defeated - we have a God who will be amongst us in his glorious city for eternity instead. Don't worry, for he will wipe every tear.

Prayer

Dear Lord,

Thank you for heaven. Thank you, thank you thank you. Thank you that I can spend eternity up there with you. thank you that I can know you. Please help me not to worry. You wipe away every tear from my eye. I love you Jesus. let me run into your arms.

Amen