Day 52

'Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me!'

'From my distress I called upon the LORD; The LORD answered me and set me in a large place'

'The whole earth is filled with awe at his wonders; where morning dawns, where evening fades, he calls forth songs of joy.'

'Great is our Lord and abundant in strength; His understanding is infinite.'

'He is wise in heart and mighty in strength – who has hardened himself against him, and succeeded?'

'Oh sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth! Sing to the LORD, bless his name; tell of his salvation from day to day. Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous works among all the peoples! For great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; he is to be feared above all gods.'

'It is he who made the earth by his power, who established the world by his wisdom, and by his understanding stretched out the heavens.'

'He that doesn't love doesn't know God; for God is love.'

'For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.'

'Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.'

'For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. '

'Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts: 'I am the first and I am the last, and there is no God besides Me.''

'I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.'

I love you Jesus.