Day 13

'If we deny him, he also will deny us;'

In the dictionary, there are 2 different definitions of deny, both of which I think relate to this verse.
Definition A: state that one refuses to admit the truth or existence of.
Definition B: refuse to give or grant (something requested or desired) to (someone).
So, I think that definition A is the definition that is about us, and us refusing to admit the truth about God. And definition B is God - him refusing to give the gift of heaven.

Basically, if we refuse to believe in God, God refuses to allow us into heaven. I'm not saying that we have to be full on Christians and pray for three hours a day, but if we just accept that God is real and true, we will go to heaven. Even if we've done awful things but we still accept God, we go to heaven, because guess what? Our God is a forgiving God.

Now, all you have to do is believe. Believe in Jesus and be free for eternity. It's a win-win situation, isn't it? If you want to admit that God is real and living, pray this prayer.

Prayer
Dear Lord,
I believe in you. I love you. I want you in my life. I want to accept you. Please Lord, help me to believe in times of doubt and temptation. I know you are real. Look what you've done for me. I believe in you Jesus. I believe.
Amen