Day 32

'Show me the path where I should walk, O Lord; point out the right road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.' 

Psalm 24:4-5     

What do you want to do with your life? There are so many possibilities once you leave the comfort of your house and home, and say goodbye to those who love you. Just remember, though, that God has plan just for you. He loves you so much that he has given you a wonderful path in life, and if you ask him about it, he will show you the way. Maybe not in an obvious way, but he will guide you somehow.

That doesn't mean that you can't do what you want to do with your life, though. Most likely thing is that what God wants you to do is the same as what you want to do. Cos if you have a talent, then God gave it to you, for the bible says, 'every good gift comes from God'. So obviously, God gave you that talent for a reason. So when you go through life, remember to listen to God, for he will be your shepherd leading you on the right path. Trust in him and you will never go wrong.

But just one more thing. If you feel like anything in your life is getting in the way of you and God, stop and think about it for a second. Listen to what God is calling you to do. If he is calling you away from where you are, then abandon ship and go God's way. Put your hope in him, and he will guide you through your life. God always wants the best for you, so whatever it is he wants you to do, it will always end up fine.

Prayer

Dear Lord,

Thank you for giving me a path to follow. Thank you for having a plan laid out for me. Thank your for being my guide. Please help me to follow you throughout my life. Please help me not to go astray. Please show me the right way to go.

Amen