Good/bad girl bad/good boy part 2

Start from the beginning

Soon enough the bell rang and you packed your bag and started to leave the classroom.

You and Michael were walking through school together. A few people gave you two weird looks, you knew they were thinking why would a bad boy like Michael be hanging around with a good girl like you.

Michaels been nagging you since lunch about going to his house and not yours.

"You heard our teacher we have plenty of time so let's go to mine and play games" Michael pleaded.

"Why don't you wanna come to my house?" You questioned.

"Does it matter why?" He said not looking at you.

"Yes"

"Why?" He asked frowning.

"Because I want to know, so please tell me" you said getting slightly annoyed because he won't tell you.

"Can we just go to my house an I'll explain there?" He asked you and you nodded.

**small time skip...you're now at Michaels house**

You sat on his bed and made yourself comfortable like you normally would do, watching Michael set his playstation up with a game. Michael sat next to you with two controllers in his hands.

He handed you a controller and you two started to play. After 20 minutes of playing you were trying figure out why Michael didn't want to go to your house, was there something about you he didn't like. Your thoughts were bugging at you so you made yourself ask.

"So are you gonna tell me?" You asked Michael who clearly wasn't listening properly.

"Tell you what?" He questioned not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Tell me why you don't want to go to my house" you said pausing the game and put your controller down.
You turned your body around so you were facing Michael and crossed your legs. Michael sighed before he started talking.

"I thought getting you to come here would have made you forget about that" he said and you raised an eyebrow at him.

"Michael, please just tell me. I feel like I've done something wrong" you said quietly, looking down at your hands in your lap.

"No no no, you haven't done anything" Michael said putting his controller down.

"Then can you tell me?" You said looking up at him. Your eyes met his and you had to concentrate not to get lost in them.

"Ok, it's just...I don't want your parents to judge or hate me" he said taking his eyes away from yours.

"What? They won't judge you or hate you Michael, why would you think that?" You said shocked at what he told you.

"Well they're not going to like the fact I dye my hair or I have tattoos are they"

"You've never even met them, you can't say they won't like you for those reasons. Plus I'll make them see the sweet Michael I know" you told him.

He started to smile and you both picked up your controllers to play again.

"So tomorrow you'll come to mine and we'll make up for the work we didn't do today" you said as Michael nodded and pressed play.

**another time skip...to the next day**

You and Michael had just got to your house. You opened the front door and shouted for your mum telling her you were home. You had told your parents about Michael, saying he might look bad but there's nothing bad about him.