Good/bad girl, bad/good boy

Start from the beginning

You got to Michaels house and he opened the door and stood to the side and let you walk in first. Michael closed the door and lead you to his kitchen. His mum was standing with her back facing you as she washed plates and cups.

"Hi mum" Michael said giving his mum a small hug.

"Hi, how was school?" She asked drying her hands as she finished the washing up.

"Ok" Michael breathed out. Michaels mum turned around seeing you and you smiled.

"Oh, hello" she said giving you a warm smile.

"Hi" you said nervously. She turned back to Michael and raised an eyebrow at him.

"She's my English partner" Michael said shrugging his shoulders.

"Well it looks like I'm not going to get much out of you" his mum said and walked slowly towards you.
"I'm Karen, what's your name" she asked.

"Y/n" you said as she pulled you into a quick hug.

"It's not everyday Michael brings a sweet girl home, so let's make the most of it. Would you like a drink or something to eat?" She said pulling out of the hug smiling at you.

"No thank you, I'm fine" you replied. Karen was just about to talk but Michael interrupted her.

"Right, before my mum starts on family stories, let's go to my room" Michael grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the kitchen.

Michael kept ahold of your hand until you got to his bedroom. He let go of your hand and shut his door.

"Sorry about my mum, we can sit on my bed" Michael said scratching the back of his neck with one hand and pointing to his bed with the other.

"Why are you saying sorry, she didn't do anything" you said as you sat on the edge of Michaels bed.

"Because she gets excited when new people come round" he said making you laugh a little and he chuckled slightly.

You sat in silence for a couple minutes, you looked around his room looking at all his posters on his wall, you looked over to Michael who was playing with his fingers in his lap.

"So where do you wanna start on the project then?" You asked breaking the silence.

"We don't have to work...we could, umm, hang out?" He asked nervously, not looking at you.

"I thought you wanted to get through school with good grades?" You questioned.

"I do but we don't have to start the project today, let's just get to know each other better" he said lifting his head and looking at you.

"Why?" You questioned.

"Because why not"

"Fine, what do you wanna do then?" You asked.

"D-do you like Xbox or PlayStation games??" He asked you nervously.

Michael was nervous around you, you found it weird, you should be the nervous one being in his house, surrounded by his things.

"I guess they're ok but I'm not good at playing games" you honestly answered.

"I'll teach you" he said and started to set everything up.

You sat and watched him. It didn't take him very long before everything was set and ready. Michael sat back on his bed so his back was leaning against the headboard of his bed. He patted the space beside him and you moved to sit next to him.

He handed you a controller and explained the buttons.

"Ok, you ready to play?" He asked.

"I think so" you replied.

Michael pressed play and the game started. Without realising you were enjoying the game and becoming quite good at it.

"Oh my god! Did you see that?!" You said smiling wide at the tv screen.

"And you said you weren't very good" Michael laughed.

After a few hours of playing you didn't realise the time. You were enjoying your time with Michael, he was acting different, he was nice, sweet and kind. The opposite to how he acts in school and around his friends.

"Shit, its 8:30 pm, I better get home before my parents start ringing me" you say checking the time on your phone.

"I didn't know you knew how to swear" Michael chuckled.

"Wow thanks, sorry but I need to go" you said and started to stand up.

"Do you want me to take you home?" Michael asked as you picked your bag up and he stood up.

"No no it's fine" you said.

"You sure, I don't mind-" Michael began but you cut him off.

"Michael I'm a big girl, I'll be fine walking alone" you said with a smile.

Michael seemed almost shocked at what you said to him you were just a normal good girl but little did he know just how bad you can be.

You followed Michael to his front door and he opened it to let you out after saying goodbye to his parents.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow then" Michael said leaning in the door way.

"Yep" you said looking up at him.

Your eyes looked into his, it wasn't good lighting at this time but his eye colour stood out. You found yourself lost, just losing yourself in his eyes. You never noticed they way his eyes shined and the way his eyes were enchanting.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Michael asked distracting you from your thoughts.

"Oh uh, nothing. I'll see you tomorrow" and with that you turned around and started to walk home.
You turned your head back and saw Michael watching you walk away with a small smile in the corner of his mouth.

There is a part 2.