Chapter 72: First Date and a Stranger

Sammie's POV
Date date date date date date date date date date date date date date date date

Sorry I guess you could say I'm a bit excited. But I'm also nervous a bit.

Do I look good? Hm my hair is still messy. Stupid bed hair.

"Honey."mom said scaring the crap outta me.

"Hey mom." I said and she came in and closed the door.

"Your a bit nervous I see?"she asked smiling.

"I am not." I said puffing out my cheeks as I fixed my hair a bit.

"It's just a date. You guys have hung out be-"she started to say.

"It's not just a date. It's our very first date. My first date. And we're dating now." I said checking hair and teeth in the mirror.

She sighed while smiling. "Just be you."she said making me look at her.

"He lives you after all."she said sitting on my bed.

I huffed and turned back to the mirror. "Don't break my bed." I said and my ear was pinched.

"What did you just say?!"she yelled.

"Nothing nothing. I'm sorry!" I yell and she let's go. I look in the mirror and pout. "Now it's all red." I said.

"And it'll be pink and cute in the cold."she said and I glared at her.

"Whatever. I gotta go. Bye mom." I said missing her cheek and opening my door.

"Don't you want me to drive you?"she hollered as I went down the stairs.

"No mom!" I yelled.

"Walking in the cold will get you sick again!"she yelled as I put my coat on.

"I'll be fine." I said after putting my hat on and then a scarf.

"That's what you said last time!"she yelled and I put my gloves on then opened the door.

"Bye mom!" I yelled as I left and closed the door behind me.

Vincent's POV
I was drinking a milkshake as Sammie came in Stake N' Shake. He looked my way and glared. I sat up confused.

"You couldn't wait for me and ordered?"he said looking a bit irritated.

"All I ordered was a milkshake. What's up with you?" I asked slurping and he sighed.

"It's cold."he said taking off his coat.

"Well come sit next to me and I can warm you up." I said smirking as he flushed.

He sat across from me and he fidgeted.

"Cold still?" I asked.

"Yeah a bit."he said and a waitress came.

"What can I get you two?"she asked.

"A burger and fries aaand..." I glanced at him.

"Same."he said nodding.

"Oh and could you get me another milkshake?" I asked.

"Yeah. Be right back."she said after writing our order down and then she left.

"Sooo." I said glancing back at Sammie.

He was looking down and his face was getting redder and redder.

"Are you sick?" I ask in panic.

He looks up quickly. "No."he said.

"Ah the what's wrong?" I ask.

"Aren't you nervous?"he asked.

"Huh? Well of course but I'm also happy." I said grinning and he smiled as well.

"I love you." I said and he turned a deep shade of red.

"I love you too."he said and I leaned in his face smirking.

"What are you do-"he started to say but someone cleared their throat.

I glared that way thinking it was the waitress but it was a police officer. The same that manager called when I was at his house. He had eyes like Sammie's. But in my opinion Sammie's is way brighter.

Sammie turned and the officer's eyes widen a bit.

"What's your name boy?"he asked getting in Sammie's space.

"Hey back up." I said snapping.

"Vincent." Sammie said.

And I sat back glaring.

"Samuel Parker sir." Sammie said and the officer's eyes lit up.

He opened his mouth but shut it. He looked at Sammie before he turned away.

"Sorry to bother you two. Enjoy your meal."he said before walking away.

"That officer was weird." Sammie said.

"He almost looked like an older you with those eyes." I said and he glared.

"What is with you and my eyes?"he asked shaking his head.

"Their beautiful." I said making him flush.

I smiled and he looked away. "Here's your food."the waitress said putting our food down.

Finally. Took her long enough.

Who's the stranger? I guess you all already know. Welp anyway I'm hungry so I'm gonna go sneak something to 'snack' on.