Chapter 69: Karma

I've been waiting forever to do this chapter. You guys have noooo idea. Also don't start the song yet.

Sammie's POV
His words ringed through my head and I can back to reality with a football being thrown right to my face. It hurt like hell. My nose was bleeding. And guess who threw it. I know you guys all we're guessing Mason. But to my surprise it was Derrick. He was glaring at me. Every since Valentines day him and Vincent have been giving me the cold shoulder.

"What?" I said and Vincent glanced at me as we went down and the doors flew open.

He got up and so did I. He was looking everywhere but me.

"Vin-" I started to say.

"Just forget I said anything."he said putting his hands in his pockets.

"But-" he started talking again.

"Why did you even take me here?"he asked looking ahead.

I felt hurt. I looked down. "I don't know." I said and he stiffen.

"You should of just went with the person you love."he said and I looked up quickly. "I don't feel too good so I'm heading home."he said and started to walk off.

I groaned in pain. That night was terrible. It was most likely my fault.

"Come here Sammie!" Coach yelled as I walked over to him as he wrote me a note to the nurse.

"You've been spacing out."he said.

"Yeah sorry." I mumbled and looked at me worried.

"What happened between you and Vincent?"he sighed.

How did he know? Oh wait my love for him is so obvious to everyone but Vincent I see.

I sighed. "I don't really know. I just know he's pissed." I said taking the note.

"Be careful."he said and I waved him off.

Vincent's POV
I was stupid. Thinking of confessing on Valentines Day. Big mistake. When he said "What?" I felt like my heart just shattered into a billion of pieces. I wasn't in the mood. I smuggled through the halls looking like a zombie.

(Now start it)

"Vincent."a familiar voice said.

I groaned and turned to come face to face with Mason.

"What?" I snapped.

"Are you okay?"he asked looking worried.

"Peachy." I answered about to turn to walk away but he grabbed my arm but then let go quickly.

"You wanna talk about it?"he asked and I slanted my eyes at him.

Why all of a sudden he want to be the Mr.Nice guy. I looked him up and down before slumping my shoulders. Them I remembered something.

"Shouldn't you be at practice?" I asked.

"Bad grades mean I don't get to play."he said crossing his arms looking irritated.

"Ah boo hoo." I said about to walk past him but he got in my way.

"Shouldn't you be at practice?"he asked.

"I was heading there." I said smartass like and all he said was "Oh".

"Vincent could we talk?"he said.

"We are talking." I said and he sighed.

"It's about us."he said.

"There is no us." I said as the bell rung.

Fuck I'm late.

"Please Vincent. I need you."he said and I just stared at him.

Then all of a sudden laughter came from me. It filled the empty hallways. I wiped my face and smirked at him.

"You? Need me? Last time I checked you had plenty of women and didn't need me." I said and it's like I cut him.

"I know I know. I was mad."he said.

"Well so am I. You fucking cheated on me." I spat and he looked guilty he looked away from me.

"I know I did. And I'm sorry."he said.

"Sorry isn't gonna fix it!" I snapped.

"I thought you cared! I liked you a lot back then you know!" I yelled and he glared at me.

"Please I bet back then you had a bit of feelings for that brat."he snapped.

I scoffed. But at the same time it hurt to think about Sammie at the moment.

"Why all of a sudden you want me back?" I asked not really caring.

"I love you Vincent."he confessed and I stared at him.

"I'm confused." I said out loud. "Do you even know what live is?" I asked.

"Damn it Vincent!"he yelled actually making me jump.

"I made a lot of mistakes I get that. And I'm telling you that I love you. Don't you fucking understand?"he asked glaring at me.

"I'm sorry." I said shrugging. "I don't feel the same." I said.

"I know."he said looking a bit hurt as he looked away. "But could you...."he trailed off.

"Give you a chance?" I asked in shock.

He nodded slowly. To tell the truth I felt a bit bad- NOT!

"No. I'm done with you. And as much as this hurts me to say. Oh nope it doesn't. Bye." I said and past him.

"Fuck Vincent!"he yelled and I just walked faster.

I turned to glance and I really wish I hadn't. He looked so hurt. Too bad this was just the beginning of his karma.

Hmm bad? Good? Don't know but I'm hungry. Byeee my potatoes. Peace. Remember choose a number, vote, comment, and share.