Chapter 38: Unbalanced

At Gym

Vincent's POV
Today we also practiced in gym. That meant girls were coming.

"Hi Vincent!" Veronica yelled.

"Just cause she's dating Alexis doesn't mean me and her are gonna be all unicorns and rainbows." I mumbled and Derrick laughed.

"Sammie, Vincent!" Alexis said giving him and I a huge hug.

I swear they do way too much. "Your getting your stuff in my face." Sammie said pushing her off.

"Oh no we must burn it off your face." I cry.

They all look at me like I'm crazy. "Stop being an idiot."they all said.

"Hurtful." I said and Derrick nudged me.

After practicing we all went straight to lunch well.....except me.

"Vincent!" Coach Kal said grinning.

Oh no he's got ore plans to make my life a living hell.

"Yes sir." I say leaving them to go to him.

"Follow me."he said and I followed him to the office.

"Yes." I said as he sat down.

"So how long will Sammie and you-" Coach started to say.

"Lala lala lala lala lala lala." I said with my ears covered.

"Vincent."Coach said shaking his head. "When are you going to accept your feelings and go after him?"he asked.

I stared at him for a while. I opened my mouth to say something but the door opened. And Sammie was there.

"Sammie what are you doing here?" I ask and that's when I realize the coach is on the school phone in the back.

"Coach called me in."he said sneaking a fry in his mouth.

I shook my head at him. "Am I free to go now?" I ask glancing at Sammie.

"Yeah!" Coach said walking in and taking a seat.

I left his office and went to the boys changing room. Then I went straight to the cafeteria.

Sammie's POV
Looks like all my fries are gone. Why exactly does he want me? Did I do something wrong? Am I getting kicked off the team?

"So when are you going to confess?" Coach asked grinning.

Oh I see, he just wants to get in my love life I see. I barely have one.

My face heats up. "What are you talking about?" I say gritting my teeth.

"Love, it's almost Christmas." Coach said smirking.

"So." I said turning away. "If that's all we're going to be talking about then I'll just go." I said opening the door.

"How about we make a bet."he said and I closed the door.

"What kind of bet, exactly?" I said turning to face him.

"If you and Vincent start dating before you come back to school....I'll be easy on you."he said grinning.

"That's a damn lie." I said and he started laughing.

"Okay okay, money. Fifty."he said grinning.

"Why would I bet on my love life?" I ask and he shrugs.

Then he smirks. It looked like he got an idea. "Oh never mind. Your right, it would be too hard for you."he said shaking his head.

"What?! I could get Vincent in a heartbeat!" I yell.

"Then how come you haven't?"he asked smirking still.

"I-I-...I bet I can. This holiday is perfect too!" I yell.

"Then it's a bet. If you get him I'll give you fifty dollars. And if you don't you have to do all the chores until the next game after the one this Friday."he said grinning.

"Deal." I said and I opened the door about to leave again.

"I'll help you a bit."he said and I turned around and he was waving a one hundred dollar bill in the air.

It was tempting. But I would feel bad later on. And then again knowing Coach there something fishy behind it.

"No thank you." I say.

"How about this."he said and I turned to look and he now had five one hundred dollar bills.

"What's the catch?" I said as he gave me the money.

"No catch, but if you lose there will be lot's of hard chores."he said.

"Fine." I said and left.

Hehehehe. Anyway I was suppose to finish this yesterday but some reason Wattpad wouldn't let me do anything with this story. Or any of my other ones really. But that means more and extra chapters for you then. Yay!