Chapter 16: Sucky Sunday

So guys I'm gonna put a parody I made in here. I made it up on accident because I thought that's what they were saying in the song. But the ending part I made up on purpose. I put this parody on another app. Now I'll share it with you.

Vincent's POV
I woke up to the sun burning my eyes. It is called Sunday after all. I groan and get under the covers. I close my eyes.

"Wait a minute," I said sitting up. "This isn't my room," I said scanning the room.

I heard snoring. I looked to my left and saw Sammie. Awww, look how cute he looks. I nudge him making him turn away groaning. I smirked I just got a dirty idea. I grabbed his ass. He moaned and I almost laughed. He groaned again and turned to face me. His eyes opened slowly.

"Morning sunshine," I said and he yelped and fell out of the bed.

"You have an obsession with butts," he said sitting up.

I stuck my tongue out. "I tried to wake you up," I said smiling.

"Uh huh," he said standing up while smirking. "Are you okay now?" he asked now looking at me with concern.

It made me remember all that happened last night. I got pissed. I was angry, I was sad, I don't know what I did wrong.

"Do I look okay?" I asked aggressively.

"Sorry," he said looking down.

"No." I sigh. "I'm sorry," I said laying back on the pillow. "I feel like $hit," I said.

He looked at me sadly. Then guilt flashed through his eyes. But eventually, his face lit up.

"I'll be right back," he said opening the door and leaving.

A little while later Sammie came back with ice cream, a box of tissue, and a roll of tissue.

"And what is that all for?" I asked sitting up.

"Cry while eating ice cream and sharing your worries, thoughts, and feelings might make you feel better," he said sitting next to me and passing me the ice cream and a spoon.

"If I get cavities it's because of you..." I say as I open the ice cream and he puts the tissues by me.

"You can blame it all on me," he said smiling.

"Uh huh," I said and put the spoon in my mouth with ice cream. "I scream," I mumbled.

"Huh?" he asked as he turned on the radio.

"Nothing,"I said.

Isn't it funny when you have a breakup, the radio decides to play all breakup songs? Damn you radio, and I'm sorry to say this but you too Taylor Swift.

You used to call on my-

Bang!

"Woah Vincent!" Sammie said pulling me from tearing his radio apart.

I love you singers and etc but today is not the day.

"What did I do wrong!" I cried.

I broke down. I cried as the ice cream would drip off from the spoon.

"Vincent," he said slowly.

Then Bang Bang came on. I decided I'll change it my way.

Bang Bang
There goes the house!

Bang Bang
There goes your car!

Wait a minute
Let me take your cash

Wait a minute
Let me ahhhhhh

Then a grin came onto my face. I wiped my eyes.

"I just got an idea," I said.

"Revenge?" he asked grinning as well.

"Revenge?" I said then I thought about it. "Nah, I'm too $hitty today. I'm gonna stay here and let karma fuck him up." I said shrugging and Sammie laughed.

"I hope you know I won't be keeping any promises on that," he said grinning.

"You have fun then," I said laying back.

"Vincent it's not right," Sammie said.

"Life isn't always right," I said looking up at the ceiling. The room was filled with silence. "Random question," I said.

"Shoot," he said.

"Do you still have that bat?" I asked.

He grinned. "And if I said yes?" he said.

I laughed and shook my head.

Later that day we went to the arcade it was fun. He made me food....okay I begged him too. And then he rode his bike as I walked beside him to go home. At the same time, the sun started to set. The sky changed all different colors.

"It's beautiful," I said which made him stop and look ahead.

"Yeah it is," he said grinning.

Oh, shoot I should tell Derrick about.... I'll tell him at scho- Wait how am I going to deal with school if I have to see his face! Ugh, Monday will be difficult.

Oh yes it will be Vincent. Okay bye bye got to do my ugh homework....Or I could keep writing and do the next chapter. That would be nice :)