Chapter 71: Last Game

Start from the beginning

Sammie actually catches it. He looked amazed and surprised.

"Sam stop looking at the damn ball and run!" I yelled bringing him back to reality.

He looked my way and our eyes met. He smiled before running for his life.

"Go Samuel!"his mom yelled.

"Go Sammie!"my mom and dad yelled.

I grinned. See I wasn't the only one who believed in him. He needs to stop being so doubtful.

"Touchdown!"he yelled throwing the ball down and we all stood up and cheered. Our team actually won!

I shook my head. I can't believe he actually said that. His team mates ran up to him. Congratulating him. Derrick ruffled his hair. Sammie was smiling big. He glanced my way and ran towards me as I got off the bleachers.

"See I told-" I started to say but he cut me off with a long kiss.

My eyes widen but I kissed back. He pulled away flushing.

"You said if I ever won a game you would kiss me. But I thought you forgot so..."he trailed off.

"Yeah I did." I said and bit my lip to hide my smile.

"Samuel." I said and he looked up at me surprised.

And I kissed him. He kissed back and them I pulled away.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too."he said flushing.

Sammie's POV
I was a bit fidgety as mom was driving me to Vincent's house to celebrate us winning. My face felt really hot. I haven't told mom about how I felt about Vincent have I? $hit.

She parked and we got out. Vincent's dad open the door and smirked down at me.

Oh god don't tell me Vincent told him.

"Hi Mr.Carter." I said gulping.

"Hi Sammie."he said smiling way too big.

He let us in and Derrick was here and so was Jamie surprisingly. Jamie's never came over.

"Sammie." Vincent whispered and I glanced to see him.

I rolled my eyes and went over to him. He took me to his room. He closed his door before turning to me.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Your gonna tell them right?"he asks and I blink.

"You didn't tell them?" I ask.

"Well I thought it would be best if you told them."he said.

"Why me? Your the one who was all proud and gay." I said and he glared at me.

"Your gay too."he said.

"Okay okay I'll go tell everybody." I said rolling my eyes.

"Thanks."he said grinning and kissed my cheek.

I flushed. "Yeah yeah." I said opening the door.

After we all got settled I decided to tell them all.

"Vincent and I have something to tell you guys." I said and all eyes we're on me not him me.

I gulped. "Me and Vincent are dating." I said.

"Finally." Everyone said and I just flushed more and blinked.

"I thought it take them until they we're sixty." Derrick said before gulping down a soda.

"Good job." Mr. Carter said patting my back.

"Who's the bottom?!" Jamie yelled and everyone stared at Jamie and Derrick flushed.

"Let's go." Derrick whispered pulling Jamie along.

"Why?" Jamie asked as Derrick dragged him out the house.

"Samuel you better not be thinking of doing that!" Mom snapped and I flinched.

"Yes mother." I said and Vincent's mom practically said the same thing but with more threats and more violent.

My mom and his mom went out for a girl day so it was just us and his dad.

"I gotta go. Be right back." Vincent said and snuck by me and kissed me on the cheek before running off.

"Ugh Viiincent." I said and saw Mr.Carter smirking.

"Don't look at me like that. It's creepy." I said and he smirked more.

"Sooo are you the bottom?"he asked and I turned red.

"We just started dating!" I yelled and he laughed.

"I was just messin with ya. Bit if your going to do it you better not be to loud or I'll tease you for your whole life kid."he said and I his my face in a pillow.

"Ugh Mr.Carterrr." I said and heard him laughing his ass off.

And that is all for now my potatoes. Peace oooout.