Chapter 61: Two Words...Uptown Funk

Don't start thee music yet.

Vincent's POV
It's Saturday and I'm home alone. And that means I can run around the house in my boxers and t-shirt. I slid down the hall and crash into the table almost knocking over mom's vase. Why? Well.....

"What are you doing here?!" I yell getting up and Derrick smirks and stands up from the couch.

"Morning."he said.

"It's morning?" I say looking at a clock then groan. "I'm going back to sleep." I say about to head back to my room.

"Wait Vincent."he said making me stop and turn to look at him.

"Whaaaat." I say.

"Don't you want to ask me how my date was?"he asked.

"No." I say turning away.

"Coooome on."he said coming over to me.

"Go on another date with Jamie and leave me to sleep." I said yawning.

"Your parents wanted me to babysit you."he said grinning.

"I'm sorry, I don't remember turning eight again." I said rubbing my eye.

"I'll call Samuel over."he said.

"Who?" I say yawning.

"Sammie."he said rolling his eyes while smiling.

"But I'm sleepy."I whine.

Ding dong

Derrick smiles hugely while I glare at him.

"I'm only wearing boxers." I say.

"Find some clothes then."he said shooing me.

"Too lazy." I said flopping down on the couch while he rolls his eyes and answers the door.

Sammie glances at me then walks over and kicks the couch.

"What the hell was that for?" I snap.

"Put some clothes on. No matter how much I'm use to it, I can't take you seriously."he said sitting down next to me.

"So you kick the poor couch that has done nothing to you?" I say yawning and he glares at me. "Why are you people heeeeerrrrrreeeee." I whine as I get up to go to my room.

"Babysitting."they both said.

I turned to face them. I flipped them off.

"We love you too."they said smiling.

"Screw you guys." I said leaving.

Sammie's POV
If only he knew I meant it. I sighed and glared at Derrick. He grinned and sat down by me.

"Make a move."he said.

"Wasn't it Jamie who made the first move, so don't come in my face, my space and tell me what I need to do." I say with slanted eyes and he laughed.

"You snap too quickly."he said.

"I only came cause mom didn't want me home alone." I said crossing my arms.

"And Vincent."he said.

"Yeah, that too." I said sighing.

All of a sudden I hear some music. (Start it)

Derrick and I both look at each other confused. I heard footsteps coming closer. Vincent comes out my eyes widen.

He walking towards us cooly. He's wearing sun glasses and the leather jacket he got on Christmas. He got skinny navy jeans on. He got boots on. His hair looks nice and shiney.