Chapter 52: Victory!

Sammie's POV
"Sorry kiddo." Mr. Carter said patting my back as we left the mall.

"It's okay, I'll just have to figure out what to get Vincent." I said as we then saw Kayon in a distance.

"Hey babe!"a girl said running up to him.

"Hey."he said grinning.

"Come here." Mr. Carter said and he dragged me closer to them.

"She doesn't look to ill to me." I whispered.

"Your right." Mr. Carter said.

"Guess what I got for us." Kayon said grinning more.

"The GHU I begged you for."she said jumping up and down.

That son of a bitch.

"Hey." I said coming from the hiding place.

What was I doing? No idea. Mr. Carter stayed back.

"I see your girlfriend is getting better." I said smirking.

"Better?"his girlfriend said looking confused.

"Yeah she's getting really better."he said nodding.

"So about your illness?" I said turning to her.

"Illness?"she said looking even morr confused.

"You don't have an illness? Hm. Well either he has another girlfriend or he lied." I said and she looked furious.

"Are you cheating on me?!"she snapped.

"No no no."he said shaking his head.

Mr. Carter came back with Jamie and his manager. "It seems like you were lying."the manager said with his arms crossed.

"Uh well." Kayon said.

"Either it's that or cheating." I said and he gulped.

"Fine."he said giving me the box. "Keep it fag."he said and walked off with his girlfriend.

I rolled my eyes. Then I smiled that I had the GHU. I would totally be dancing right now.

Vincent's POV
The door opened and I turned off the TV. Dad was grinning.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing."he said messing up my hair.

"Guess what dad?" I said grabbing a bag.

"What?"he asked still grinning as he sat down on the couch.

I flopped down beside him. "What do you think is in the bag?" I asked shaking it.

"I don't know, a gift for Sammie?"he asked.

"No." I said as my face heated up.

"It's a gift for mom." I said. "I bet my gift is better." I said shaking the bag.

"No my son. I've known her longer than you have. And I have more money than you."he said.

"Whatever I won't always lose to you." I said sticking my tongue out.

See in my family we buy gifts for each other and see who's gift was better. It's just a little fun thing we do. But it's traditional. We started doing this when I turned six. I always won until I was twelve. Dad said I was a preteen so that means no more getting things handed to me on a silver platter. Which he meant that mom wouldn't say my gift was better just because I was her little boy. That she would only choose my gift if it really was good. Sadly I haven't won against dad when trying to get a better gift for mom.

"Hey Sammie is coming this year. So he's gonna have to join too."he said grinning.

"Yeah." I said agreeing.

My phone buzzed. Dad sent me something. I looked up and he was walking away.

"We're in the same house!" I yelled and I shook my head.

It was a video. But then my phone started to ring. It was Sammie, I answered.

"Hey." I said grinning.

"Hey Vincent." Sammie said sounding very happy.

"What's got you so happy?" I asked with an eyebrow up.

"Oh um nothing."he said quickly. "Anyway I can't wait for tomorrow."he said.

"Why it's only Christmas Eve." I said.

BANG!

"Oh my gosh are you okay?" I almost yell in the phone.

"Yeah."he said sounding annoyed.

"What just happened?" I asked.

"Oh just a face palm moment."he said.

"Why?" I ask.

"Vincent!"he yells.

"Yeah?" I say.

"Remember I asked you to hang out with me on Christmas Eve."he said sounding aggravated.

"Oh yeah." I said smiling. "I didn't forget I was just thinking something else made you really happy." I said and he became silent. "Hello?" I say.

"I-It's not my fault. Is it wrong to be happy to spend time with you? Geez."he said and hung up.

I laughed. I could imagine his flushed face.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! That means Special Christmas Eve Chapter! Yay! Celebration Time! And let's not forget their will also be a Special Christmas Chapter too. Well byeeee guys! Happy Holidays!