Chapter 43: Saturday!

Vincent's POV
Dad is soooo mean. He threw a cold bucket over me. Sammie left as soon as he heard him yelling some more. But I was too tired. Now I'm drenched. Sammie is snickering in the front.

Trader.

After we got to the mall and got changed we headed to the Santa area.

"Your elf costume still looks cheap and fake." I said and he rolled his eyes. "So where's your cousin?" I ask as I flop down in the seat.

"My aunt didn't have work today so I didn't have to watch her."he said fixing his hat.

"Sammie." I said silently coming behind him.

"Wha-"he started to say as he turned around.

I pulled him onto my lap as I sat in the chair. His face heated up.

"So what do you want for Christmas little boy?" I ask while grinning as he glares at me.

"I'm too big for this. And just cause I'm shorter doesn't mean you get to call me little."he said getting off my lap.

"Grow a bit and I'll stop." I said smirking.

"Is that right?"he said.

"No."I said and he glared at me.

"Santa should be able to go on the naughty list."he said shaking his head.

"Nope." I said as Sammie went to open the doors for people.

I took pictures and etc. Eventually Sammie and I we're leaving the mall.

"You wanna hang out at my place?" I said as the cold air hit our faces.

"Nah. I have other stuff to do."he said and I frowned.

"Bye."he said and went another way.

Sammie's POV
I ran back to the mall. I decided to look around for a gift for Vincent. He loves video-

"Oh my gosh!" I say and run to the window.

I stare at the new game system called GHU (I made it up don't judge me)

"And it costs..." I said looking at the paper by it. "500 dollars!" I yell.

That's all the money Coach gave me. And plus my elf payment... I have 600 dollars. So I would only have a hundred left. I frown at the price. I can't spend all that money on this. I had planned to use the money Coach gave me for the surprise on Christmas Eve.

"Uh sir?"a guy said making me jump. "Oh sorry."the guy said.

"It's fine." I said nodding.

"You could win that you know."he said smiling.

"Wait! Really?! How?!" I say shaking him.

"Uhhhh stop please."he said and I let him go. "You have to win a contest well be having this Sunday to Wednesday."he said and I nodded. "Each day you will have to do something different. Then on Wednesday, after you do the last thing judges will choose the winner."he said with his arms crossed.

"Okay how do I get in?" I ask.

"Hold on."he said leaving then coming back with who seems to be the manager.

"So you want to join the contest?"the bearded man said.

"Uh yeah." I said thinking about how happy Vincent will be.

"First tell me why you want the game?"he asked.

"Uhhh well." I said as my face started to heat up.

"Oh he's getting it for someone he loves."the guy said with his eyebrows wiggling and him smirking.

My face grew hot. "Is that right?"the bearded man asked turning to me. I nodded as I pulled my shirt in embarrassment. The bearded man grinned. "Interesting."he said rubbing his beard. "So who is this love if yours?"he asked.

"Uh well-" I started to say but my phone started to ring. "Sorry excuse me." I say before answering it. "Hello?" I say.

"It's me."a familiar voice sings.

"You can't sing." I said rolling my eyes.

"Why you gotta be so rude!"he sings and I laugh.

"Okay what is it?" I ask.

"Where are you exactly?"he asked.

"Nun ya business."I said smirking even though he couldn't see.

"Sammie! I wanted to hang out! What is so much important than me?"he mumbled after yelling.

"Vincent." I said and my face flushed a bit. "Just hold on okay." I said.

"No. I'm gonna find someone else to hang out with."he said.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay bye." I say about to hang up.

"Sammie!"he cries.

"What?" I ask getting annoyed.

"I'm lonely."he said.

"Hang out with Derrick. I'm busy." I said and the guys started chuckling.

"Who is that with you?"he asked.

"Bye." I say.

"Sammie!"he yells and I hang up and shake my head.

The bearded man is smirking at me while the other guy is laughing.

"So it's a guy."the bearded man said crossing his arms while smirking.

"Uh well yeah." I said looking everywhere but at them.

"Your perfect."the bearded man said grinning.

"Huh?" I said.

"You are now in the contest. See you tomorrow."the bearded man said going back in Game Stop.

"So your gay?"the guy said getting in my face.

"Uhh yeah." I said stepping back from him.

"Awesome."he said grinning at me. "Jamie."he said shaking my hand.

"Samuel." I said shaking his hand back.

"Let's be friends."he said letting ho of my hand.

"Sure." I said.

"Oh by the way."he said before I could leave. "Got any other gay friends?"he asked.

"Uhhh none that I know of." I say. Then my phone starts to ring. Speaking of the devil. "Hey Derrick." I say and Jamie instantly comes closer to listen.

"Sammie! Why is Vincent calling me and ringing my door bell constantly asking me about you?! Make him stop!" Derrick yells sounding tired.

"I'm sorry, you knew him first. You should know how to control him." I say and hang up.

"Who's that?" Jamie said jumping around me.

"Derrick, but he told me he's straight." I said and that didn't stop him.

"I could easily make him gay."he said grinning.

"Okay good luck with that." I said putting my phone away. "I better go get Vincent before he drives everyone insane." I said leaving.

Jamie a new character. Yay! Any who's do you think I should write more today? Or should I wait until tomorrow? Well it all depends if I get some ideas. Bye bye my little potatoes. (≧∇≦)/