Chapter 33: Mistletoe

Start from the beginning

"Who was the first?" Blaise asked as Ashely was rummaging through the box.

"Uhhh Santa here." Sammie said standing up.

I smiled and so did Blaise. "Santa?"he said turning to me.

"Yes." I said smiling.

"Where's Mrs.Claus?"Blaise asked.

I smiled. "There is no Mrs. Claus." I said shaking my head.

"Oh do you love the elf then."Blaise said and Sammie's and my face heated up.

"N-no. He's just my elf." I said laughing nervously.

"Oh." Blaise said looking disappointed as he climbed down off my lap to join Ashely.

"That was a weird question." Sammie said still a bit flushed.

"Hey! Look what we found!" Ashely said as Blaise ran up behind her. And they both climbed onto my chair.

"What is it?" I said smiling.

"A wonderful candy cane." Sammie said smirking while rolling his eyes.

"No." Blaise said shaking his head.

"This!" Ashely said showing me a mistletoe.

Sammie's face heated up and he snatched the mistletoe away. "That's not for you." Sammie hissed with his face completely red.

Ashely frowned as she got off my lap. "Whatever, let's go."she said putting her hand out for Blaise. Blaise shook his head. "Why not?!" Ashely yelled.

"I don't like you like that." Blaise said and Ashely's face heated up while I laughed and Sammie was still in embarrassed.

"You can still come with me." Ashely said rolling her eyes.

"I don't want to. I want to stay with Santa!" Blaise cried.

Sammie was now looking pissed. "Why don't you play with Ashely."he said trying to smile.

"No." Blaise said shaking his head.

I laughed at Ashely and Sammie. They both looked annoyed and angry.

"What are you in love with Sanata?" Ashely mocked.

Blaise flushed. "No but I don't like you."he said and I bust out laughing.

"And why is that?" Ashely asked while Sammie was opening the doors for people.

"Your a girl."he said and my eyes widen.

I guess it's true you can know at a young age. "My cousin doesn't like girls like that either."she smiled.

Blaise nodded then turned to me. "Do you like girls?"he asked.

"Uh." I said as Sammie was walking over. "I like boys just like you." I said smiling and patting his head.

Sammie's eyes widen. "Blaise you like-"he started to say but Blaise's aunt came.

"Okay time to go."she said picking him up.

"Bye!" I said waving and Blaise waved as they walked away.

I looked back at confused Sammie. Then I saw Ashely go in his pocket and pull out something. Then she slipped it in her pocket. Sammie walked over to me.

"People are here to only take pictures."he whispered as people were talking to a camera man.

"Okay." I said but then Ashely climbed up my chair and put the mistletoe in the above Sammie's and my head.

Sammie's eyes widen. I smirked. "Nervous?" I asked and he looked at me then grabbed the mistletoe.

"Bad Ashely. You are now on the naughty list." Sammie said flustered as he walked away.

"I'm sorry!" Ashely cried as she ran after him.

After all the photos Sammie and I went to my house after he brought her home.

"It's a shame she couldn't meet the real me." I say smirking as I waited by his bike.

"Uh huh yeah."he said smiling. "Next week is the last then winter break."he said grinning as he hoped onto his bike.

Sammie's POV
When we got to his house his dad was on the couch watching TV.

"You got home before us?" Vincent asked shock.

"Yeah."his dad said grinning.

"I'm hungry." Vincent said leaving to go to the kitchen.

"Yeah me too." I said about to follow him.

"Sammie your taking forever."his dad groaned.

"Mr. Carter I know what I'm doing." I hissed and he smirked.

"Would you rather me be supportive or hate you and not trust you?"he asked while smirking.

"Uh first one." I said looking down.

"Uh huh."he said standing up with his coffee.

"I'm back with some chocolate!" Vincent said grinning as he walked in.

"I'll be going to sleep."his dad said walking past him and nudging Vincent towards me.

Vincent crashed into me and we fell on the couch. His dad smirked and winked at me. Then walked away down the hall. Vincent gets off me quickly. We glance at each other than flush and look away from each other.

The father is a supporter, the cousin is, Blaise is, YAY the excitement!