Chapter 29: And the Bitch is Back!

Vincent's POV
Veronica I haven't seen lately. Which was good for me. I haven't seen Alexis in a while later. I found out they've been skipping practice. But today they showed up.

"Vincent." Veronica said with slanted eyes.

"Bitch." I said waving the pom pom in her face and her eyes widen.

Alexis bit her lip. "Good to see you too Vincent."she said.

"Uh huh,you too." I said nodding.

"I really don't like you." Veronica said.

I started laughing. "Bitch does it-" I started to say. "Look in my eyes." I said to her.

"Why?" Veronica snorted.

"Just do it and tell me what you see." I said smirking.

She looked closely. Then she squinted her eyes. "I don't see nothing." Veronica said.

"Exactly, that's how much I care." I said and she slanted her eyes at me.

"Excuse me." Veronica said putting her hand on her hip.

"Oh yes Ms. Sassyness." I snapped my fingers and also put my hand on my hip. The cheerleaders and Coach started laughing. Then I dropped my hand off my hip. "Why the hell would I care if you didn't like me?" I asked.

"Whatever." Veronica said and started stretching.

Alexis shook her head at us and started stretching as well. I decided to stretch closer to the bleachers. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I almost punched the person.

"Oh Sammie." I said with my fist in his hand.

He caught it right in time. He was smiling. "Were you trying to sucker punch me?"he asked breathing hard.

"No, my fault." I said but then he closed his hand on mine.

My face flushed. Sammie wasn't even staring at me. He was staring at my fist. Then he gulped and looked at me. Our eyes met and we both looked away. He also took his hand away. I felt something but shook it off.

"So the bitch is back." I say pointing back at Veronica.

"Oh uh huh."he said smirking.

"So why did you come over here?" I asked.

"I don't know honestly."he said shrugging while rubbing the back of his neck embarrassed.

"Oh, is it about your favor?" I asked.

"No, never mind. I just came over here to chat."he said turning away. "See ya."he said and left over to the others.

I turned away as well. I walked the opposite way to the cheerleaders. We practiced a bit and I've done a bit better with holding girls up. Also throwing them and catching them is pretty good. We got this on lock down. All we have to do is figure out a cheer and come up with some moves. But that will happen another day. Most of the time the guys take longer then the cheerleaders. I stayed and sat on the bleachers to watch. All the cheerleaders left. Coach Marge came over to me.

"Vincent."she said making look away from the guys to her.

"You can go home you know?"she said.

"I'm watching Sammie and Derrick." I said.

She smiled and climbed up on the bleachers to where I was. "I heard you and Mason aren't together."she said but I wasn't paying attention at all.

Sammie fell and he got up and the coach started yelling at him. I shook my head and smiled.

"Vincent."she said and poked my arm almost making me karate chop her.

"Sorry, yes Coach?" I said.

"Never mind."she said looking down smiling. Then she looked up. "It seems like your mind is focusing on one thing right now."she said smiling bigger.

"Huh?" I said as Coach Kal blew the whistle telling them they could go home.

"Well there done."she said standing up as Derrick left to the showers with the rest of the guys. But Sammie came running towards me. "Hi Sammie." Coach Marge said.

"Hi Coach."he said then looked at me. "Did you laugh?"he said looking embarrassed.

"How did you know I was still here?" I asked and his face heated up.

"I looked to see if you stayed."he said looking away.

"Oh is that why you were working harder?" Coach Kal said walking over while grinning, scaring Sammie.

"No!" Sammie yelled.

"Ahhh okay." Coack Kal and Coach Marge said at the same time.

Coach Marge said her good byes and left. Sammie said bye too and went to the showers.

"So how's it been?" Coach Kal asked smirking.

"What are you even talking about?" I asked.

"I'm talking about love and cheer leading."he said crossing his arms still smirking.

I slanted my eyes. "Love? I'm not dating anybody." I said. "And cheer leading is going fine when I don't have to deal with Veronica." I said rolling my eyes.

"Good and just cause your not dating doesn't mean you don't like someone...."he said stepping closer to the bleachers. "Or love someone."he said.

I cridged at the word love. "I don't want to fall in love." I said and he only grinned.

"Well that's just too bad because you are the kind of people that get struck down first."he said and turned away. "And besides it's too late if it already happened."he said and walked off.

I rolled my eyes ignoring him. I got off the bleachers and headed to the door of the showers. Derrick came out after some boys.

"Hey."he said smiling with his normal clothes on but his hair wet.

"Sup." I said smirking.

The door opened again and my hope was way too high. My hope shattered and my smile faded when I saw Mason.

"Bitch." Derrick hissed as Mason ignored him and was about to walk past us. He glanced at me once then walked away. "Hey, I did the thing Sammie would've done." Derrick said.

"What would I had done?"a voice said.

I turned around and my heart started beating faster. It was loud I hope they couldn't hear it. Sammie looked good with wet hair.

"Why are you staring?" Sammie asked with a smirk.

"Because you look funny with your hair wet." I said grinning and he glared at me. "I'm just kidding it looks cute." I said smirking and his face heated up.

"Whatever. Let's go."Sammie said grabbing my arm while Derrick had to catch up.

Next week is the last school for me. Which means more writing, means more chapters for you! Look out for Butterflies (boyxboy)
Which will be Blaise's story. I shall tell you guys when it's published. Bye guys!