Chapter 22: Thankful?

Thanks giving time! Yum I wish it was thanksgiving. But any who to the story.

Mason's POV
My family came over. Great.

"Why are you so pissed?"my cousin asked waltzing in my room like it's his.

"Get out." I groan.

"What, haven't had enough of the va-jay jay?"Brian said.

I rolled my eyes as I thought of all the girls I've dated after Vincent. And everyone of them I dumped.

"Or..."he said and clicked his tongue. "You haven't had enough of the D."he said smirking.

"Shut up." I said turning away from him.

"Maybe you should date a guy and then you'll get over him."he said flopping down onto my bed.

"I am over him." I mumbled.

"Oh really now?"he said and grabbed my phone from my desk.

"Hey put that-" I started to say.

"You still have his phone number contact as Vin (boyfriend) and you still have all your text messages and- Damn! You called him like a hundred times today and last night!"he said as I took my phone away from him.

"I don't need him. I'm over him. And I already dated a guy...." I said mumbling as I remembered the guy I cheated on Vincent with.

I dated him after but I just wanted to hang out sometimes and he didn't. It just didn't work out.

"You still love him admit it."he said nudging me.

"He doesn't love me so what's the point!" I yelled.

"Well and who's fault is that?"he asked.

I frowned at him. "I messed up okay."I said.

"How would you feel if Vincent was cheating on you and told you I messed up?"he asked.

"I would hate him....but love him." I said putting my face in my hands.

"And then again maybe you wouldn't love him after all that pain. And if he was rude to one of your friends."he said.

"Okay! I get it." I said.

"Don't take your anger out on me cause you messed up."he said laying down. "Sometimes you have to change something to get something or someone."he said then sat up and got off the bed.

"I don't love him anymore! I'm over him!"I yelled as he walked out my room.

"Yeah yeah, come down and eat."he said.

I came down and my parents glanced at me. I sat down. We went around the table saying something we are thankful for. Then it was my turn. I was quiet until Brian kicked me under the table.

"Ow." I hissed.

"My bad. What are you thankful for?"he asked smiling.

My phone buzzed and I looked at it. I heard groans and sighs all around.

Why are you bothering me on a holiday? Leave me alone.

I frowned at the text Vincent sent me. Then my phone started to ring. It was Vincent I became confused.

"Uh hello?" I say.

"Stop calling him!"a voice yelled.

I could already tell it was Sammie. I rolled my eyes.

"Sammie give me my phone back?!" Vincent yelled.

I smiled a bit. But then I realized they must of been spending Thanksgiving together.

"Mason if you call or text him one more time-" Sammie started to say.

"Good bye." Vincent said quickly about to hang up.

"Happy Fucking Thanksgiving! Basterd." Sammie yelled and mumbled the last part. Vincent hung up.

I put my phone up. "What should I be thankful?" I ask thinking.

I'm thankful Sammie and Vincent aren't dating.
I'm thankful Sammie hasn't killed me for what I did.
Thankful huh?
I would be thankful if I didn't care about Vincent.

Okay guys I have a very good reason why Mason still loves Vincent. And all the people who don't like Mason well I have a special chapter with a great song that fits it perfectly that I'm working on. All I have to say is KARMA. Hey what goes around comes back around. Next chapter will be how Thanksgiving went with Vincent, his parents, Sammie, his mom, Derrick and his parents. Well until then Peace!