“Why did you allow them out Loki?” King asked and Loki rolled his eyes.

            “Allowed them is a big word King. Hades was the one watching the door. Ducky ran when Nian came out and the three of them jumped Hades.”

            “Where is Hades?”

            “He’s a mood if I was you I wouldn’t see him yet.” Loki said and King frowned.

            “What kind of mood?”

            “He’s in his safe room. His strapped his arms in his jacket. He’s calling for blood. He wants a death.”

            “It’s Loki’s job to control Hades.” King yelled at him and Loki stood up.

            “I did control Hades. For six fucking years King. You wanted him to obey I made him obey. If you can’t control him now that’s on you. I’m done with this. You told me that I could have fun. When does it start King? When do I get to go to the party? When do I get to enjoy the show?”

            “The party is just starting. Our main guest as only just arrived.”

            “You want me to babysit Hades. You want me to make him the yes man that he has become then I want something as well.” King frowned. Who did Loki think he was? Who was Loki to demand anything from King? You give them an inch and they take a mile. Loki was getting ahead of himself. He forget who is king. “I want more time in the body.” Loki said.

            “We all will be sharing the body now.” King reminded him. “Nian is free remember?”

            “I want more fun.” Loki said. “Sunday is boring. I want to go to school. I want to play with the friends. I want to feel the pain. To cause the pain to taste the blood. I want more play time King.”

            “And if King gives you more.”

            “Then I will tell Hades to play nice. I will make Hades promise to listen to you. I’m the only Ian that Hades trust. I’m the only one that brings him out of his rages. Do you really want to piss me off King?”

            “You would threaten King?!” King yelled and he shook his head.

            “No. Never threaten.” Loki said.

            “Make Hades whole again.” King told him and Loki turned and walked away from King. King heard footsteps and knew that it was Ducky standing behind him holding on to his bunny. Useless little Ducky King knew he was just a baby but Nian comes from the room and he runs. “King thinks you need more training.” King spoke never turning around to look at Baby-Ian. There was no need to look at him.

            “No.” Ducky yelled. “I’m sorry King I’ll do better I promise. But Nian is scary.” Ducky whined and King frowned his very voice was like nails on a chalkboard to King. King didn’t like children and yet Ducky was his to rule. Oh cruel Ian to give King such a headache while Nian was on the left side of the brain living in bliss. But Ian always liked Nian better then King.

            “Nian is scary but King is not.” King hissed at him.

            “That’s not what I said.” Ducky said trying to clean everything up. Trying to make everything better. But King wasn’t in the mood to hear the pleads of a child. Ducky was weak and at times of war you are only as strong as your weakest link. Ducky was a weak link. King knew that and Nian knew it as well. It was why Nian was going to use Ducky to open the door for him.

            Now king turned around to see the four angry scars on Ducky face. Scars from where Hades slapped him and cut him with the blades that he wear at the tip of his fingers. Loki would control Hades and King would control Loki. There was a trick to controlling someone like Loki. You allow them to think that they were in control. Loki would only do what he thought he thought of. So the key was to make Loki think what you wanted him to. An insane Hades was nice if King just wanted to slaughter senselessly but that’s not the plan at the moment. King has  a plan. King needed plans to win this war. Nian would have plans. Nian always have plans.

            “Go to your safe place Ducky King will deal with you later.” King told him and he walked away going to his safe room and leaving King alone.

            King opened his eyes and was still in King’s room the knocking on King’s door was annoying when all King wanted was to rest. All King wanted was to enjoy the darkness that King was in. But no some was always coming in. Someone always wanted King. King looked over at the door not saying anything until it opened and father came in. That was just what King needed this prick coming in and talking to King.

            “Nakita tells me you tried to make Angel hurt your mother.”

            “King didn’t make Angel do anything that Angel didn’t want to do.” King answered and a sigh came from father.

            “You have to stop this Ian. You promised that after Seamus that was it.” King mused over these words for a bit.

            “After Seamus.” King said. “King doesn’t remember promising that.”

            “It’s enough!” father yelled and King turned in his chair so that King could face the door and father as well. “When is it enough? When will you be happy with all the pain you have caused huh Ian?!”

            “When you’re no longer able to feel pain at all.” King answered. “When all of you become numb even to pain itself.”