But I felt a hunger in me that I haven’t felt for six years now. I felt a peace so calming fall over me that it unnerved me. I walked over to the door opening it up and to go out in the hall. Not this shit again. I didn’t want any part of this slaughter. I wanted to tell whoever else that was here with me. I wanted to tell them to count me out. Fuck this. I didn’t want to be there for it. I wanted to tell them that I wanted nothing to do with this. I wasn’t going to go through that again. There was no way in hell that I was getting blamed again. There was no way in hell that I was taking the blame for the actions of others yet again. So that Nian could act again. So that Nian could come for me and lock me away again. Lock me behind the red door again.

            “Fuck you.” I hissed. “Let me out of this body now. This is where I get off.”

            I frowned when I was in the mind again. What was going on? I knew that I was on the left side of the brain but it was darkness here just like on the right side of the brain. There was dirt and decay as if I wasn’t on the left side. I looked around when I heard giggling. It was the giggles of a child and I turned around getting my baring and seeing Ducky standing there holding his bunny in his hand.

            “Evian.” He called my name and I frowned when he stomped his foot as if he was annoyed with me. I hated kids. And Baby-Ian was no exception to that rule. He was standing there looking at me and then he smiled.

            “What are you smiling at?” I hissed at him.

            “You’re just a big dummy head.” He said and I frowned.

            “That doesn’t even make sense.” I said and he flipped me the bird and took off running down the hall. I took off after him. There was no way that I was going to let this little brat show me that level of disrespect. There was no way in hell that I was letting him get away with that. “When I catch you I’m going to kill him.” I yelled as I chased behind him. He was fast for a kid and he was running down this hall and that one. I wasn’t sure where he was going but by now I was sure that he was leading me somewhere.

            I couldn’t trust Ducky. That I knew. I would never trust a child that was like him. But at the same time I was smarter than him. I was older and bigger than him what was he going to do to me. I came to a hall and there was one door that was opened. I didn’t see Ducky anywhere and I looked at the door. I could see white light pouring out of it. I wanted to beat Ducky face in. But at the same time I didn’t trust that room.

            I walked closer to it trying to look inside without going inside. I walked over as slowly and carefully as I could. It was so white in there. So bright that Ducky could have been standing in front of me and I wouldn’t have seen him. I sucked it up and went in the room. There was nothing in here. Only white walls and the brightest light that you could find. In the center of the floor was the bunny as well. I frowned when I saw the bunny but no Ducky to go with it. I looked back at the door but it was still opened so I walked over to the bunny.

            As I bent down to pick it up I heard Ducky laughter and then I heard the wails of a door being focused shut.

            “Night Evian.” Ducky said and I rushed over and slammed into the door just as it was closed in my face. I was locked inside. Not again. I was locked away again. In this room. Locked in the purest of whites in the brightest of lights. I would go mad long before I was released from this hell.

            “FUCK!” I yelled as I pulled and punched and kicked the door but it didn’t more. Not even an inch.

Night