I stood walking away from that house. There was nothing in there that I wanted. I could always go back and find her. Find Mischa my Mischa but I had kissed her tonight already. I laughed to myself when I remember the anger that Night-Ian felt when I shared that kiss as well as he did. When he didn’t know if it was me controlling the body or just him. And then releasing it so that only he was snapped. Ha Night-Ian was going to pay. Sure it was fun making Day-Ian piss himself from his fear of me but I wanted Night-Ian to feel fear as well. I wanted him on his knees. I wanted him to beg me to spare him.

            I had to humiliate him just the same as he had done me before he tossed me behind the door. It was going to be so much fun. I was going to enjoy every moment of it. To see the look of fear and pain and shame in his eyes. To tell him to beg me for forgiveness. To ask me for mercy. And just the same as he had done to me I would laugh in his face as I locked him away in his own personal hell. I was going to be the one that locked him behind the red door this time. A few years in complete darkness would do him well. A few years with nothing but the secrets of Ian whispering in your ear planting words in your head. That would drive him mad.

            I knew my way home because I don’t think anyone ever forget how to get back to their home. And all the lights were still on and when I walked in they all were in the living room in a panic. Of course they were in a panic. The way I treated them when I was using the body with Day-Ian. The fact that it was past midnight and Night-Ian was out there wondering the streets. My father was the first to look up and see me as I was making my way to my room so that I could get my toys.

            “Where the fuck have you been?” he asked and I looked over at him smiling at him and he frowned. He had to have known that even if I wasn’t me at the moment I wasn’t going to be Day-Ian either.          

            “Why hello Father.” I said and he was still frowning. “If you keep that look it might get stuck that way.” I warned him the same as he used to warn one of us Ian’s when we were younger. Oh when we were younger and I had free roam of the body and mind just like Night-Ian. Just like Day-Ian. I could take the body when I wanted it and there was nothing that they could do to stop me. Those were the days.

            “Do you have any idea what we were going through?” Billy said and I slid my eyes over to him. I smiled when he flinched a bit.

            “Brother. Did you say something?” I asked and they all were standing looking at me. Mother was holding Angel in her arms and I looked over at my little brother. He was the only one that was still. Only a baby and yet he looked in the darkness and he was still. “Mother.” I said and she backed away from me. “How are you?”

            “Leave her alone.” Kennedy yelled and I turned and looked at her. She thought she could tell me what to do.

            “Ian please.” Uncle Joe said and I turned to see him as well. He was standing there the only one that was brave enough to take a few steps towards me. But Aunt May grabbed his arm and stopped him. “We are your family Ian. Please.”

            “Family.” I mused over this word. He said it as if he it was supposed to mean something to me. “Family.” I said and again and tossed my head back as I lot out a squeal of laughter high pitched and sharp. The idiot spoke of family. Wasn’t it just them in such a rush to turn me away? To lock me away. This family was no better than Night-Ian. All they wanted was to lock you up when you don’t fall in line.