Discovering Your Biggest Fear: Mikey

Mikey and Raph were playing video games in the living room as you sat on Mikey's right. The game was heated and next point won. Raph punched Mikey's character and won. "Hahahahahaha!!" Raph said. "I'm getting more pretzels", you said. You started walking as Mikey spoke. "This is bad!!" He threw the remote at the tv which bounced off it and hit you square in the face. You blacked out and collapsed on the floor a few seconds later with faint voices screaming your name.

You woke up in a cage and looked around. Mikey was right next to you, but you could see he had been beat up from the cuts and bruises he had. You snapped your fingers as he jolted awake. "(Y-y/n)? Is it you?" He asked. You nodded as he held out his hand. You took it but were soon yanked apart by Tigerclaw. He grabbed your cages and opened one, tying Mikey to a chair and then doing the same to you. He then took both chairs to Shredder's throne room and set them in the middle of the room. "So Micheal Angelo and (y/n). You dare enter my headquarters?" He asked. "Yes we do!!" Mikey yelled. "I will set you free. As long as (y/n) kills you", Shredder said and cackled. You and Mikey felt tears drop as Tigerclaw slashed your bunds away. He handed you a gun and aimed it at Mikey. "I-I can't do it!!" You said as tears ran down your face, faster than a landslide. "Hey, look at me (y/n)", Mikey softly said. You looked at him with tears streaming down.

"I know that you and everyone at home loves me, but you need to get out alive. I've done plenty already. You need to live your life. Master Splinter will take care of you I promise", he said. He snapped the bind on his hands and untied his mask. He threw it at you and you caught it. "Times up!!" Someone yelled. You heard a gun load and fire. It then all happened in slow motion. Mikey was shot in the shell and the bullet went through his heart. You screamed his name as the chair fell over. You untied the bind and got him out of the chair. "Dad!" You said and shook him. "Dad!!" You said again as his eyes half opened. He looked at you. "Get out of here (y/n). I promise everything will be ok", he said. "But I won't have you!!" You said as tears rushed down. "You always will. In your heart", he said. He smiled and slowly closed his eyes. "Dad?" You asked. You burst into tears as Mikey died in your arms.

You woke up crying and shivering. You were in your bed as Mikey pulled you out and say you on his lap and hugged you. You cried into his plastron as he rubbed your back. "It's ok. I know your had a nightmare, but you'll be ok", he said. Sensei later asked why happened and you told him about your dream. He promised not to tell a soul as you headed back to your room.