Saving You: Donnie

You were trying to pick the lock of your small cage. You were in a throne room with a large blac  throne near the glass wall of the front of the room. You almost had it open when Fishface came in and grabbed your piece of picking-lock away. "No escaping today", he said in what sounded like a Mexican accent (You weren't quite sure). "Koko no watashi o shutoku shi tari, hoka na watashinochichi wa o shiri o kikku shimasu!!" You yelled. The fish laughed at you. "So the girl knows Japanese. Looks like your father taught you well", he said. "I'm pretty sure I did!!" Donnie yelled as he appeared out of nowhere. His eyes were narrowed at the scene in front of him. "Anata ga yaro dakede wa watashi no musume o nokoshite!!" Donnie said. "I don't understand japanese you idiot!!" Fishface yelled. "Let me say it again, you cod fish", Donnie said and grabbed his staff and charged. "LEAVE MY DAUGHTER ALONE, YOU BASTARD!!" Donnie yelled and hit him in the head with the staff, surprisingly knocking out the fish. Donnie got you out of the cage and took you home.

  The second he set you down he threw his staff at Raph. "What the heck!! You let Fishface get (y/n)!!" Donnie said angrily. Raph looked like a scared puppy as Donnie chased him around the lair, throwing ninja bombs once in a while at him as well. You laughed at this as Mikey and Leo sweat-dropped.