"Summer will be here before you know it."

"How is baby bro?"

"He is getting bigger to carry and healthy."

Henry hugged his Mom. "He is healthy which is a good sign. I cannot wait to meet him. Ian, you are going to be born here soon, baby bro. I am going to teach you about video games, comic books, art, and my storybook." Emma and Killian smile at Henry.

"Mom, do you want to play video games?"

"Yes, a little later. I do need to lie down."

"Lad, can you help me with the groceries first?"

"Yes, Dad." Henry helps his Dad put away groceries. Emma went to lie down.

"Your Mom walked a lot after her appointment with the doctor."

"Do you want to play?"

"Yes." The father and son play video games.They heard the buzz from downstairs. Allison was back with Hope.

Killian opens the door, to Allison and Hope. "Dada!" She reached her arms out to her Daddy.

He takes his daughter from Allison. "Hi, little love."Hope hugged her Daddy. "Did you have a fun morning with Auntie Allison?"

"Yes."

"How was she?"

"We went to the park for a little bit. We did a little shopping. Hope got a new toy."

Hope screams showing her new Nemo doll. "Ish!"

"Nemo from Findng Nemo!" Hope babbles.

"Awesome, baby sis. We can watch Finding Nemo today!"

"She also helped me choose a baby outfit for her baby brother. How was Emma's appointment?"

"The little lad is measuring up pretty big for 24 weeks. He is healthy."

Emma waddles to see her daughter and her best friend. "I am pretty sure, that he is my biggest baby."

"Hi, Emma."

"Hi, Allison." The two bestfriends hug.

"Mama."
"Hi, baby girl." She takes her daughter from her husband. Hope was holding a Nemo doll. "I love your Nemo doll."

"Aly."

"Yes, I am Auntie Aly to Hope."

"Thank you for taking Hope for the morning."

"You are welcome. I love spending time with my niece. We went to the park and did a little shopping at the Disney store and little errands I needed to do. If you need me to watch her again, just call me. I had so much fun with Hope." She tickles Hope making her laugh.

"Aly."

Allison kissed her niece on the cheek. "I will see you soon, Hope. Emma, we need to meet up for coffee, Starbucks this week while I am off."

"Yes, let me knowyour schedule."

"How about tomorrow? I am off."

"Tomorrow morning, it is." They hug.

"Bye, Hope."

"Bye, Aly." Allison leaves.

"Mom, can we watch Finding Nemo?"

"Lad, is Finding Dory the movie?"

"That is the sequel."

"We can watch both movies."

"Baby Ian."

"Yes, we saw baby Ian today." She sits on the couch and shows Henry and Hope the sonogram photos.

"Baby!"

"Yes, that is our baby brother Ian."

"Ian!" She takes the sonogram photo and holds it.

Emma smiles. "You can have that one of Ian's face, sweetie."

"Dada. Ahhh!"

"You are right, he looks like Dada." Emma and Killian smiled at each other. She opens the other Disney bag with a blue Toy Story character's onesie with a matching hat. "Hope! You got a baby Ian an outfit!"

"Ian!"

"He is going to love your outfit from his big sister!" She kissed her daughter on the head.

During the beginning of the movie, the shark scene, Hope begins crying. "Mama." She hid on her Mama around her baby belly. Emma hugged her daughter. "No shark is going to hurt you, sweetie." She hugged her daughter and rubbed her back. "You can stay with Mama while we watch Nemo." Hope hugged her Mama and stopped crying.

At night, Killian gives Hope her bubble bath as Emma was playing video games with Henry. "Emma, someone wants her mama to tuck her in."

"Fill in for me here, then." She gives her controller to her husband. "See if you can beat our son in the game."

Killian chuckles. "You know I will." She kissed her husband on the cheek as he gives her a wink.

Emma reads The Ugly Duckling to Hope sitting on the rocking chair until her daughter fell asleep. "I love you so much, baby girl." She set the book aside and tucked Hope in her crib with her Pluto doll next to her daughter. She loves her only daughter. "Sweet dreams, baby duckling. Mama loves you so much." She stood up from the crib, Ian kicks. Emma smiles as she rubs her baby bump where her son was kicking from inside of her. "Pretty soon, you will be here Ian. I love you so much, baby boy."