nobody said anything. this was hard for Aleyna. absolutely heartbreaking for her. they let her speak her mind.

Aleyna turned her attention to her husband. "and you? you cheated on me? had a son on me with another woman? with my best friend? the woman who i loved and trusted?"

"what did i ever do wrong , Cristiano? I loved you. i made sure you were good. i had put your interests above mine. made sure you were good before anyone else" Aleyna choked out.

"I never judged you. i always made sure the hate of the outside world wasn't getting to you. i loved your flaws" Cristiano's head was hung low and his left hand was on his face , listening to Aleyna's words.

"Cristiano, i loved you for everything that you were"

Katia's eyes burned and so did Maria's. they had never heard Aleyna like this. so heartbroken. like she had given up. in the past tense.

"anjo , please. it didn't mean anything" he said , looking again at her. he didn't know what to say. he never knew what he'd say when she finally found out.

"it's already done. you already slept with her. already had a child with her" Aleyna spoke , gripping the white paper tighter in her hands.

she looked at Lyra before everything clicked. she felt dumb , used , every name in the book.

"everytime we held dinners. everytime we came to mine after a party. everytime when Lyra was over and she took hours in the bathroom. that time when i came home from a party and the next day , Cris came out of the guest room. the guest room that i now realise , was where Lyra was."

Aleyna felt stupid. she let out a humourless laugh and shook her head. "i'm so fucking stupid"

Sophia had to sit down. all this was too much to take. Maria and Katia were both just glaring at Cristiano and Lyra.

Aleyna wiped her eyes once again before Lyra finally spoke up.

"oh boo hoo , i fucked your husband. so what?" Lyra said and Aleyna felt as if her heart was squeezed. the person she loved so much was saying this to her. the person who she admired so much. who she cared for so much.

Cristiano sighed out loud and wiped his tears. "nothing you or Cristiano had , was real" the dirty blonde let out a chuckle. Katia looked like she was about to rip off the girl's head.

"Katia...let her talk" Aleyna said after she saw her sister in law's face. Katia let out a breath and crossed her arms.

"you have the nerve to stand there and talk. after everything..." the Spanish girl trailed off , now looking at Lyra with hatred.

Lyra let out a laugh once again. "Cristiano is my child's father" each word felt like a stab in the heart for Aleyna.

"he never loved you , Ally. the i love you's he would say , were never real" Lyra said.

"everytime after his long work out sessions where he would crawl in your bed , kiss you , and say i love you , that was after he was with me. everytime he would call you when he was at work and he said i love you , it was when he was with me. every gift he got you, date he took you on , nights you had together and told you i love you , it was after he was with me"