Beep Beep

Summary: The one where Perrie loses her car and Jade is not helpful at all.

"Where in the world-"

Perrie struggles to swap the bags in her right hand to her left, already clutching the straps of a full shopping bag. She fumbles in her pocket for her keys.

"Where did I-" she says to herself, scanning the car park with narrowed eyes. "Seriously, where the fuck did I park, what the fuck."

She wishes that this was the first time this has happened.

But it's not.

"Which section..." Perrie continues to mumble under her breath, "...was it- hey, asshole, watch it!"

The man who bumped into her from behind shoots her a glare over his shoulder.

"Don't block the bloody exit!" he shouts back as he walks away.

"What a dick," Perrie mutters.

She steps away from the massive store towards the edge of the car park, still scanning for her tiny silver car amongst a sea of... tiny silver cars. When she hits the start of the road she stops and turns, staring up at the building.

"Okay so when I walked in..." she darts her eyes between the two entrances. "I came from... this direction? Which... which door did I-"

She blinks.

"Fuck!"

An old woman walking past widens her eyes in shock.

"Sorry," Perrie says, attempting an apologetic smile. The lady tuts and walks off, muttering something about 'the young people these days having no manners'.

Two Tesco enemies seems like enough for the day, so Perrie walks fully into the car park.

This is typical, honestly. Always in a rush, always focusing on the next thing, then the next then the next then the next, never taking a moment to think about the now.

The now being where she parks her damn car.

She lifts her key fob in the air and clicks, hoping desperately for that flash of light and the honk of the horn.

Nothing.

Sighing, she continues down this row and moves to one two rows over.

She tries again.

Nothing.

"This can't be happening," Perrie groans, lugging the bags that are absolutely getting heavier with each step, god damn it.

Another two rows over, but this time-

BEEP

Her horn. It blares somewhere, somewhere in the area, and Perrie spins on the spot to look.

She can't see it.

Hurriedly, she walks along the row, peering around, pointing her fob like a weapon. It doesn't do anything when she holds it at normal height, so she lifts it again and presses.

BEEP

It's here, it's here somewhere, nestled in between these massive cars that no one should be driving solo, especially not to Tesco unless it contains an entire family, but Perrie reckons that isn't the case and these are just rich assholes taking up the whole damn road with their fancy cars and-

She presses the fob again.

BEEP

She spins. Stops. Spins. Cranes her neck.