Perfect Fit

A/N: So I'd gotten a few requests for smut and gp Perrie, and I noticed that this is the 69th chapter of this book, so I thought what better opportunity to finally fulfill those requests after like, 84 years. So, here it is. 🙈

Summary: Jade and Perrie celebrate their anniversary. (Mature) G!P Perrie

Perrie is positively glowing,  her eyes radiant and her smile vibrant as she steps beneath the streetlights, pulling Jade with her. Snow has started lightly falling from the sky, and a few flakes land on Perrie's cheeks and hair before melting away.

Jade smiles and hooks her arm with Perrie's, nestling into her girlfriend's side and breathing in the scent of vanilla that clings to her hair.

"Thank you for dinner, Jadey," Perrie says and leans down to kiss the brunette's cheek. "And the roses, and well, everything."

"I'm glad you've enjoyed everything so far. I know how much you love Rafaella's food," Jade replies before lowering her voice and gazing up at Perrie with dark eyes. "But I still have one more surprise for you back home."

Perrie swallows, and a pretty blush settles over her cheeks as she catches on. "Then let's get back home."

Fifteen minutes later, Perrie is finally turning the key in the lock of their door. Jade finds it difficult to keep her hands to herself – the walk doing absolutely nothing to quell her desire for her girlfriend. If anything, it's only grown, but she's determined to wait just a bit longer. So she stuffs her hands into the pockets of her coat, biting her lower lip as she admires the strong line of Perrie's jaw and imagines pressing open-mouth kisses against it.

She can't wait to give Perrie the rest of her gift.

Once past the threshold of their apartment door, they quickly rid themselves of their coats and shoes, and Perrie looks at Jade questioningly.

Jade smiles impishly at her and grabs on to Perrie's hand, leading her to the bedroom and gestures the blonde to sit on their bed. "Wait here, okay?"

Perrie nods and takes a seat. Jade doesn't miss eager blue eyes following her movements around the room, and she can't help but feel a rush of excitement as she pulls out a non-descript plastic bag from the back of her dresser drawer. She casts a quick glance over her shoulder, offering Perrie one more playful smile before slipping inside the bathroom and closing the door behind her.

Jade quickly removes her dress, hanging it on the back of the bathroom door, and then takes out the final part of her present for Perrie – a pink mesh and red lace baby doll with a matching thong from Victoria's Secret. She's never worn anything like this before, but Jade hopes Perrie will think it's sexy. At the very least, she knows Perrie will appreciate the black, thigh-high stockings she bought to go with it.

Drawing the stockings up her legs, Jade's lips curve up as she recalls the day she first met Perrie. It was the very first day of high school, and she was wearing those white knee-high socks that were a part the school uniform. As she learned later, the sight of them on Jade's legs had Perrie reacting in more ways than one.

She remembers when she first started falling for Perrie all those years ago. It really was love at first sight, and it was beyond anything her imaginings of love could have prepared her for. Perrie was the most beautiful person she had ever seen, and all Jade wanted was to be closer to her. Perrie seemed to seep into Jade's very being and take root in her heart – Jade's feelings for her growing stronger every day. Jade can't still believe they're already celebrating their sixth anniversary today.

And she'll never forget the day when Perrie, so nervous and insecure, shared her deepest secret – that she had a penis. It wasn't what Jade was expecting to hear, but she didn't falter for a second. She was already so in love with Perrie, and if anything, the confession made her fall even more. Knowing that Perrie trusted her enough to share something so personal only made Jade want to show her just how amazing she was – no matter what was below her waist.