Chapter 167 extra 24

Start from the beginning

Qiao Xi is very domineering, "Even if I'm not here, I'm dead, I'm gone, you can't like other people."

After taking the oath of sovereignty, she still stared fiercely at the young man in front of her, especially feeling aggrieved and sour, and she bit Lu Huo's lips fiercely, as if he had cheated on her and angered her.

She was the one who made the assumption, she was the one who asked the question, and she was the one who thought too much. Before Lu Huo said a word, she was angry with her.

Lu Huo was amused by her, his thin lips fell on her sour mouth, and he touched it gently, "So unreasonable?"

Qiao Xi's hand tugged at the clothes on his waist, the white shirt was wrinkled by her, "Do you still want to like other people?"

Lu Huo's tone condoned, "There will be no one else."

Little unconscionable, if he didn't like it so much, how could he lose his mind and rush into the fire?

"Xixi, don't make assumptions that it won't happen. It's only you, it's only you." His tone was gentle, and he easily smoothed the fried-fur kitten.

Only then did Qiao Xi smile with satisfaction. Her hand took the initiative to wrap Lu Hu's neck, hooked him, and reminded in a low voice, "You have to be careful, don't press me." After speaking, she gently He bit his beautiful thin lips.

How could Lu Huo stand up to Qiao Xi's actions, he propped up the wall of the wardrobe with one hand to prevent him from pressing her down, lowered his head, and began to greedy for her breath.

The two were so close that the quilt on the girl slipped off, and Lu Huo's hand pressed against the quilt in time.

The narrow space was filled with the scent of a girl. His hands were stiff and numb while covering the quilt, and he didn't dare to move, and his lips were fierce. The fierceness made Qiao Xi feel that he would swallow it in a blink of an eye. she.

The tip of her tongue hurt a little, and Qiao Xi kicked her legs unbearably, and the quilt covering her legs slipped down badly.

Lu Huo stepped back, his breathing was a little unsteady, he pressed the quilt on the girl tightly, almost losing control: "Xixi, don't move."

His thin lips were stained with the girl's water color, his eyes were dark, his whole body was tense, and he was very restrained.

Qiao Xi felt that the aroma of Lu Huo at this time could be strong, and he kept seducing her.

Qiao Xi was so greedy, her self-control and self-control were not as good as Lu Huo's, and it was difficult to withstand the fragrance of Lu Hu's body.

She was blushing, and her soft little face took the initiative to stick to Lu Huan's profile, rubbed against it, unable to bear, she forgot the ruthlessness of Lu Huan just now, and she took the initiative to send her rosy little mouth over.

In the closet, the girl's unbearable humming sounded occasionally.

In the dark of night, Qiao Xi was picked up by Lu Huo and taken to the bathroom. Her body was dirty and covered with a lot of ashes.

Qiao Xi was placed on the sink by Lu Huo, and then Lu Huo helped her prepare hot water for bathing.

Qiao Xi turned her head and looked at the mirror behind her. Only then did she realize that there were several ash streaks on her face, as if she had been painted with a smudged face. Was she just wearing such a face to confuse Lulu?

Even her collarbone and shoulders had a lot of ashes, especially her snow-white skin, which was obviously dirty.

Qiao Xi thought that she was tempting Lu Huan with this big colorful face, how funny he looked, and he didn't know how he couldn't stop laughing and still be hooked by her.