Chapter 166 extra 23

Start from the beginning

At this time, the door of the room was knocked, and it was the maid who brought the goat's milk.

The door opened, and the maid looked through the crack of the door and saw the dirty cat on Lu Hu's bed.

In the past, Lu Huo hated cats, not to mention the bed. Even if there was a cat in the room, he would have someone clean the room. No matter whether the bed was touched by a cat or not, the sheets would be replaced.

Now, the little white cat was dirty all over, and its snow-white fur was covered with dust that I didn't know where to get it. At this time, Lu Huo was not angry at all while lying on the bed.

Obviously, the young master really likes this cat. No wonder he gave the cat away again and again, but in the end he was reluctant to get the cat back.

The maid held a small bowl with delicate blue and green color in her hand, which was always the exclusive rice bowl for the little white cat. I don't know why the cat is so particular about it. As long as it is used properly, she gave the little white cat an ordinary bowl of cat food, and the little guy would rather be hungry than eat.

"Master, there is not much goat milk powder, it's only enough for a small bowl." The maid thought that the cat was sent away, but when the goat milk powder was almost out, she did not continue to buy it.

Lu Hu opened the door and took the small bowl. His hand touched the wall of the bowl, and he checked the temperature. It was neither too hot nor too cold. "Well, you go to buy some extra supplies tomorrow."

After closing the door, Lu Hu walked back to the bed with the goat milk, "Do you want to drink it?"

Qiao Xi shook his head.

"Drink, touch the tail again." Lu Huo teased the little white cat.

Qiao Xi nodded obediently.

Lu Huo picked up the small spoon in the bowl and fed the little white cat in small mouthfuls.

Qiao Xi was also really hungry. After tossing for a whole night, she was worried and was injured when she was trampled and kicked. Now that she was relaxed, she felt hungry.

A small bowl of goat's milk poured into her stomach, Qiao Xi's stomach was warm, and the goat's milk splashed on Lu Hu's hand. She stretched out the tip of her tongue contentedly, licked Lu Hu's fingertips, and rolled away the above. goat milk. Smelling his scent, Qiao Xi was a little greedy and licked it again.

When the wet greasy came, Lu Hu couldn't help but hold down the little white cat that was about to move, so as not to let her mess around.

"Meow, meow." Qiao Xi looked at Lu Huo with her blue eyes, the tail behind her stuck out from behind her, and took the initiative to rub the back of Lu Hu's hand, signaling him to touch it quickly.

Even though Qiao Xi's snow-white fur is now dirty, she is the cutest cat.

Qiao Xi looked at Lu Huo expectantly, her tail arrogantly wrapped around his fingers, the cat's meow was low, milky and soft.

Lu Huo never thought that he would like a cat so much, but being watched by her eyes, he was already willing to answer all her requests.

Lu Huo pursed his lips. He pulled the light gray sheet on the side and wrapped it around the little white cat.

A small mass, easily wrapped in sheets.

Qiao Xi knew that Lu Huo was going to touch her tail, and her big blue eyes looked at Lu Huo expectantly.

Lu Hu hooked his lips, and his hand fell on the little white cat's ear. It was pink and tender and white. After rubbing it a few times, his hand went down her overly soft fur and reached into the quilt. , landed on her tail.