Chapter 157 extra 14

Start from the beginning

Qiao Xi turned around with a smile, she hugged the boy, "Lu Huo, you are so kind."

The girl's body was soft, and she threw her whole body into his arms. Lu Huo was caught off guard from being hit on his chest, which made him feel numb, slightly sore, and painful, as if what she hit was not his chest, but on the apex of his heart.

It got stuck on it, and it entered his heart strongly.

"Qiao Xi, let go." Lu Huo's body was tense, he didn't dare to touch the people in his arms, he taught her in a serious tone, "Where did you learn the bad habit? You can't hug people at will. "

The person facing him now is fine. If it was another man, thinking of this, Lu Huo's eyes sank and his tone became more serious. He criticized her, "Only this time, I won't be able to hug people like this again, especially in the future. It's other strangers, this is a very bad habit, you have to change it."

The boy's waist was straight, he didn't hold her back, and he reprimanded her in an old-fashioned manner. Qiao Xi was not angry either, she held onto his waist and raised her head.

Under the moonlight, her eyes were bright, "I only hug you, not anyone else. Lu Huo, is this okay?"

The boy's body became more and more stiff, and in his chest, his heart seemed to be out of control, beating wildly.

His throat tightened, and he couldn't say anything, not even holding him.

For a while, as if he was confused, he replied in a low voice, "Yeah."

The man in his arms rolled his eyes instantly.

Lu Huo hadn't showered yet. Lu Huo originally sent Qiao Xi back to the tent, and he would wash again, but Qiao Xi felt troublesome, so she could just wait for him outside.

"You were waiting for me outside just now, what happened to me waiting for you? Once per person, it's fair." Qiao Xi urged him: "Go in quickly, I won't go anywhere, so help you guard. "

The girl has thin arms and thin legs. There are really bad people here. She can't even protect herself, let alone guard him.

Lu Huo chuckled, "What's the matter, call me."

Qiao Xi nodded obediently.

Lu Huo walked into the men's bathroom.

Qiao Xi stood outside. After standing for so long, she felt tired, so she squatted down, her naked pink skirt almost touching the ground.

The girl's figure is slender, so she squatted with her hands on her knees, shrunk into a small ball, and her complexion was snow-white, she really looked like a little white cat.

Boringly, she picked up the dead branches that fell from the tree, and wrote "Lu Hu" on the soiled ground.

Feeling dissatisfied, she called Lu Huo's name in a low voice. How could the person taking a bath inside hear it?

Qiao Xi shouted again, this time, her voice was much higher, "Lu Huo."

In the next moment, the boy inside responded, the sound of water stopped, and his deep voice sounded immediately: "What's wrong?"

"It's okay, I want you to know that I'm still here."

Under the water, the thin lips of the young man couldn't help but twitch.

"Lu Huo."

"Um."

"Lu Huo."

"Um."

The girl called him over and over again, and Lu Huo was very patient. She called him again, and he responded again. There was a strange feeling in his chest, and it was numb, but he couldn't resist.