Chapter 145 extra 2

Start from the beginning

Lu Huo stood there, and outside the door, there was a faint sound of a little white cat's shrill voice.

He lowered his eyes and looked at his hand, which was stained with blood from the cat.

Its injuries were not minor, and it was obvious that it might have died after being thrown out.

Outside, Qiao Xi was being carried by the maid, and she had given up struggling. After all, according to her current physical condition, she couldn't resist or do anything.

She closed her eyes so tired that she hoped that when she opened them again, she would find that it was just a dream.

"Wait a minute." A boy's cold voice suddenly sounded at the entrance of the stairs.

The maid quickly stopped, she turned her head, "Master, I will throw the cat away." She was worried that Lu Huo would not be satisfied.

Lu Huo's eyes fell on the little white cat, it opened its eyes, tearful eyes, looked at him brightly, and shouted in a low voice.

"The cat is injured." Lu Huo said.

The maid had already seen that the cat was injured, but she did not understand what the young master meant.

"It's still bleeding, if you throw it out, it'll just die." Lu Hu frowned slightly, "When its injury heals, see who wants to adopt it before sending it away."

The maid was shocked, "Master, is the cat missing?"

Lu Huo looked at the little white cat with a miserable look in his eyes. After a while, he opened his mouth and said, "Help it heal its wounds first, and keep it at your residence. You can ask the housekeeper to reimburse you for the expenses."

Where did the maid think of such a change? However, she also felt that the cat was pitiful. Since the young master ordered not to throw it away for the time being, the maid hurriedly responded.

Then, Qiao Xi was taken back to her room by the maid, another small house in the backyard of the Lu family, where the Lu family provided accommodation for the staff.

"Why did you bring a cat back?" a younger maid asked in surprise, in the Lu family, everyone knew that Young Master Lu Huo didn't like cats and was not allowed to keep cats, "You are crazy, you are not afraid of being discovered, Fired?"

Don't look at the fact that they only work as babysitters in the Lu family, but the monthly salary is very high, and they are not willing to lose this job.

"This is the agreement of the young master. He asked me to help take care of the kitten and then send it away."

"Master agreed?" Another maid couldn't believe it.

"Anyway, the young master said that I can reimburse the expenses of taking care of the kitten." The maid found white gauze and disinfectant to help the cat treat the wound and bandage it.

Qiao Xi was in so much pain that she didn't have the strength to resist. The maid was used to her work, and her hands were very strong. But Qiao Xi's body was so small and fragile now that she fainted from the pain.

At night, the surroundings were dark, and the dim light did not prevent Qiao Xi from seeing clearly.

There was no one in the maid's place, only her.

Qiao Xi was cold and hungry, her weak body was trembling, and she didn't need a mirror to look at her. She knew that she was in a state of embarrassment.

The injured hind leg was bandaged, and it was still painful, but at least there was no bleeding.

At this moment, the door of the room was suddenly opened and the light came on.