"Really don't want to wear it?" Lu Huo's fingers lightly pinched the thin strap, as if the strap would loosen as long as he gently pulled it.

Qiao Xi was about to nod, but the next second, Lu Huo's thin lips pressed against her ear. In the dark night, his voice was hoarse and his tone was extremely gentle, "Well, if you listen to you, then don't wear it."

And as soon as his fingers were pulled, the thin belt lengthened with his movements, and the bow on the small belly pocket was loosened like this.

The front slipped, and Qiao Xi was so shocked that she quickly reached out to cover it. However, Lu Hu's big hand was faster than hers. He grabbed the girl's hand and raised it to the top of his head. .

Where does Qiao Xi dare to struggle?

At this moment, she was spineless, "Lu Hu, I was wrong, I wear it, you let go first." His hand was clasped by him, she couldn't do anything, and the fabric on her body was so smooth that it was about to slip off.

Lu Huo rubbed the bead on her wrist with her fingertips, and chuckled softly, "Xixi, who said it was hot just now?"

His other hand came forward from the back, making Qiao Xi tremble in shock. Her toes tensed subconsciously, and she began to beg for mercy without a spine. She whispered, "I'm cold now."

Lu Huo's dark eyes showed a bit of wildness, and he smiled in a low voice.

The light and thin shirt slipped and fell to the ground, with delicate camellias embroidered on the white background of the crescent moon, blooming luxuriantly.

It was just dawn, the drizzle outside the window had stopped, the sky was gray, and it was not completely clear.

The window sill was wet, and water droplets kept dripping, and the surroundings were quiet. Even the river in the distance, without the cruise ships and tourists, fell into silence.

Lu Huo's dark eyes were bright and clear. He picked up the small shirt on the ground. The fabric was light, thin, and small. He didn't know how the girl put it on.

He looked and tried to help her put it on.

Lu Huo has always been smart, even if it was the first time he helped Qiao Xi put on such a gadget, he studied it for a while, but still reluctantly helped her tie the rope again.

The light last night was dim, and he couldn't see clearly. At this moment, with the sky lit up outside the window, he could clearly see what Qiao Xi was like under his eyes.

The delicate camellias embroidered on the fabric were not as bright as hers.

Lu Huo's fingertips touched the end of the girl's light red eyes. Before he did anything, she cried miserably, she was really squeamish.

Lu Huo's thin lips twitched, he picked up another jacket and helped her put it on.

Lu Huo picked up Qiao Xi, he walked to her room, and while it was still early, he sent her back to the room.

Feeling that someone was disturbing her, Qiao Xi frowned. She turned her head and buried her small face in Lu Hu's arms.

"Xixi, I'll take you back to your room to sleep." Lu Huo said softly.

Qiao Xi didn't answer.

It was not until Lu Huo put Qiao Xi on her bed and covered her with the quilt that he walked out of her door.

At this time, he had just closed the door of the girl's room, and Qiao's mother just went upstairs and saw him standing in front of Qiao Xi's room door.