During the period of coma, she could feel her heart as if it was being repaired, because she needed a lot of energy, so she was in a coma.

Now, she can feel her heart beating vigorously and is healthy, as if the previous problems with her heart have been repaired.

This time, she may be a blessing in disguise.

Zhao Yuxi wanted her to die, but instead she was cured of her heart problem.

Really good fortune.

"Xixi." Lu Huo's voice was extremely low and hoarse because he didn't drink water all day, "One more bite."

Qiao Xi's eyes lit up, she laughed and listened obediently to him, her small mouth approached him again, her teeth were slightly open, and she bit his thin lips.

Her brows were curved, and her eyes were full of smiles. She let go of her mouth with just a slight touch. However, the next second, a big hand was pressed on the back of her head. Under Qiao Xi's astonished eyes, Lu Confused, she pushed her head towards her.

"Xixi." He clasped her wrist, "What are you doing?"

There was also the soft touch of the girl's little hands on his waist, which was a little itchy. He tried to ignore the scratching touch, "No, Xixi, this is the hospital."

Qiao Xi nodded in agreement, withdrew from his embrace, and asked, "Where are my clothes?"

She is now wearing a hospital gown.

Without the girl, his arms were empty, Lu Huo took a deep breath, "What's wrong?"

"I want to change it, you bring it to me."

"Why do you want to change? Are you going out?" Lu Huo frowned, "Xixi, you are just right, you can't walk around at will, let the doctor check for you tomorrow."

"I feel like I've never been in better health now. I don't need to check. I want to take you to a place." Qiao Xi urged him, "Bring my clothes. As for how long you go, it's up to you."

Lu Huo has always indulged her, especially the one who has almost lost and regained his heart. How can he resist her request?

Lu Hu had no choice but to fetch her clothes.

Qiao Xi was so arrogant now that she asked Lu Huo to take her to the bathroom to change her clothes.

Lu Huo didn't have any opinion. He took clean disposable slippers and helped the girl put them on. However, he leaned over to pick him up and strode to the bathroom.

The hospital's bathroom is very narrow, and the washbasin is only half a meter wide. Lu Hu put Qiao Xi on the washbasin. He looked down at the person in his arms, and kissed her on the lips, even half a step. Leave, "Call me now, I'll be waiting at the door."

Qiao Xi nodded, she smiled a little badly, "How about you help me change it?"

Lu Huo reached out and squeezed her overly delicate and smooth face, "Change it yourself."

Having said that, he let go of her and walked towards the door, and, being a very upright gentleman, he closed the door and covered it up tightly.

Qiao Xi thought it was funny, as if she was afraid that she would take advantage of him, and she didn't even think about who kissed her so fiercely just now?

She turned her head and looked at the Changxing mirror on her back. She saw that the girl inside had a snow-white complexion. what.

Qiao Xi changed her clothes. These were not the clothes she wore before she fell into a coma. It was more like a special preparation that she could put on when she woke up and was discharged from the hospital one day.