The owner of the electric car was swaying. He controlled the front of the car and leaned to the side. The car was on the left of Grandma Yang and passed by. Even the person and the car fell to the ground, and the goods on the car fell to the ground.

"Alas." Mrs. Liu quickly regained her senses. Looking at the old sister who fell to the ground, she quickly stepped forward, "How is it, are you injured?"

"My waist..." Grandma Yang couldn't straighten her waist from the pain.

The bones of the old man are the most fragile, and a fall can kill him. Just now, Grandma Yang fell hard.

Mrs. Liu was anxious, she called to Zhao Yuxi who was stunned not far away: "What are you really doing? Hurry up and take your grandma to the hospital."

Mrs. Liu could see clearly just now that the eldest granddaughter preferred by the old sisters can run very fast at such a dangerous moment. She did not consider whether it would be dangerous or not at all.

Zhao Yuxi was embarrassed by Mrs. Liu, and she quickly took out her mobile phone and called the ambulance.

Qiao Xi was originally chatting with her mother and several aunts, but when her mother received the call, her face changed. Only then did Qiao Xi know that her grandmother was injured and went to the hospital.

Mother Qiao was worried about the old man's health, so she quickly said goodbye to her friends and left with her daughter.

In the ward, Zhao Yuxi stood beside the hospital bed, her head lowered, as if frightened, with a bit of grievance.

"What's the matter?" After Mother Qiao came, she asked the doctor. Knowing that her mother was going to rest in bed for a while, she was worried and anxious, "Okay, why did you fall?"

Facing Mother Qiao's questioning, Zhao Yuxi had to speak: "The electric car at that time lost control and hit grandma. Grandma couldn't dodge for a while and fell to the ground. Fortunately, the electric car didn't hit grandma. "

Zhao Yuxi rebuked herself in a low voice, "It's my fault. The situation at that time was too unexpected and scary. I didn't react and took my grandmother away, causing her to fall."

Mrs. Liu is not worth it for the old sister. She has always been straightforward, and she couldn't help but say more: "It's not that you didn't react, I think you reacted too fast, and ran away by yourself, leaving your grandmother behind. Ignore it."

Zhao Yuxi faced Qiao Xi's scrutiny and her aunt's astonished gaze. Her face turned pale with shame, and she quickly explained, "I didn't mean it, I was terrified at the time."

Can it be her fault? At that time, everyone would be afraid, and dodging and running away was a normal person's reaction.

Zhao Yuxi felt wronged to death, they should blame the owner of the electric car, not her.

Grandma Yang was lying on the bed, she looked at her eldest granddaughter who was about to cry, sighed, and said slowly: "Don't question her, it's not her fault, she was also frightened at the time, I'm too old to walk , we can't drag her down and get hurt together."

Mrs. Liu was at a loss for words. She was always an outsider, and the old sisters didn't mind. What else could she say as an outsider?

Only then did Mother Qiao know that when her mother had an accident, Zhao Yuxi didn't protect the old man for the first time, and ran away by herself.

Although this is indeed in line with human nature, she is not good at accusing her of protecting herself. But for Mother Qiao, it was the first time that she realized that this aunt and niece, who usually seems to be well-behaved, has such a selfish side. The more her mother loves her on weekdays, the more she can leave the old man.