Everyone divided their labor and cooperated, and began to rummage through the furnishings on the large bookshelf.

"I seem to see a key, at the feet of the bones." Only the end of the key is exposed, and it is really hard to see if the eyes are not good.

Yang Zui was not afraid. He stepped forward, raised Bai Gu's leg with one hand, and picked it up by the key with the other. "It may be the next door. We have to go outside to find the exit."

Everyone was about to evacuate, but in the next second, a ghost in a white robe with long hair and long hair suddenly jumped out from behind the bookshelf and rushed towards everyone.

"Ah, run." I don't know who opened the door first and rushed out, but the ghost also chased out.

Lu Huo let go of the person in his arms, "Afraid?"

Qiao Xi was really frightened. Who would have thought that there was a ghost hidden in the room, and the other party suddenly popped out.

Lu Huo looked at the girl in shock, he touched her face, "Don't be afraid, the other party is dressed up."

"I know." But I still feel scared when I see it.

"Let's go out first." Lu Huo was afraid that the other party would turn back.

"Take...take me."

In the corner, Su Shen's face was pale and his voice trembled.

Qiao Xi couldn't help laughing, thinking that the other party had readily agreed to come and play, and boldly said that he was not afraid, and was slapped in the face at this moment. However, the image of Su Shen does not look like a person who is afraid of the dark and ghosts at all. I am afraid that his suitor will know that the filter will be broken.

Lu Huo did not treat him with the tenderness and pity for Qiao Xi, "Follow up yourself."

Seeing that Lu Huo took Qiao Xi out without turning his head, Su Shen turned pale and quickly followed, "We'll end our friendship when we go back!"

Ahead, Lu Huo sneered, "It's okay now."

Su Shen endured aggrievedly, there was no shrewdness in his peach blossom eyes, the ends of his eyes were drooping and miserable.

The ghost just met Han Yu and Ye Xin, and the two lost and were sent out.

Lu Huo and Qiao Xi quickly opened the iron door at the end of the corridor.

Several people went to a ward with several beds, with human-shaped dummies on them, covered with white cloth.

Su Shen was weak, "Can I throw in the towel and quit?"

Yang Zui locked the door to prevent ghosts from entering. He smiled and said, "You admit defeat and then go back on your own?"

Su Shen: ...

Let him go back on his own and kill him.

"Hurry up and find clues. It says on the door that you only have five minutes to pass, otherwise the door will open automatically and ghosts will come in." Fang Tang read the note on the door.

When Su Shen heard this, his face turned even paler, trembling hands, he went to the data cabinet to find clues, "Is there a lighter here?"

Opposite, Lu Huo turned around, "Give it to me."

Su Shen handed him the lighter.

I saw Lu Huo standing in front of a mirror. He lit the incense burner in front of the mirror. Just as the smoke from the incense burner rose, the mirror lit up.