After a while, when she came back, she was holding a silver half-section mask in her hand, with a light golden tail depicted on the edge, which was very characteristic.

When the girl returned to the bed, Lu Huo pinched her feet, took the tissue by the head of the bed, and wiped the soles of her feet lightly, "How can I get into a bad habit, but I can't change it? Huh?"

After speaking, he took the girl's white socks and helped her put them on.

Qiao Xi couldn't help laughing, "Lu Huo, how can you teach people old-fashioned, like my father."

Lu Hu's hand paused, he raised his head, and his dark eyes glanced at her faintly, his upper body leaned towards her, biting at the rosy mouth that didn't know how to restrain, "Dad won't kiss you like this, nor can he Biting your little mouth like this."

Qiao Xi's face turned red, and she realized that the man in front of her also had bad roots.

She snorted and put the mask on his face, "This is my gift to you."

The mask only had the upper half. After putting it on, Lu Huo's tall and straight nose tip, thin lips, and hard and cold jaw were revealed. He is good-looking, even if only half of his face is left, he is still handsome.

He wears a mask, which adds to the mystery.

"It really suits you." Qiao Xi touched his face, "So handsome."

Lu Huo's eyes looked at the girl through the mask, and he said in a low voice, "I also have black things growing on my face?"

He has always been smart, and he can easily guess from the changes after the girl woke up, and the mask she suddenly gave him.

Qiao Xi pursed her lips, looked at him with dark eyes, and replied in a low voice, "Yeah."

She hurriedly said, "You're still handsome, no matter what, I like you the most."

Lu Huo hooked his lips, "I don't mind being ugly, as long as you don't dislike it."

Appearance is not important to him. What he cares more about is whether she doesn't like him being ugly.

"I don't dislike it." Qiao Xi held his face in both hands and approached him. Lu Huo, who was wearing a mask, was so handsome that she kissed the corner of his lips, "I'm not someone who cares about sex."

Little liar, she likes Lu Huo's face.

*

Everyone found that Lu Huo suddenly put on a mask. Although he was puzzled, no one dared to ask what was going on.

In the study, Qiao Xi lay on her side on the sofa, quietly looking at Lu Huo who was sitting behind the desk, facing the computer screen in a meeting.

The man is sitting in a wheelchair, wearing a white shirt and black trousers. He is clean and fresh, but he wears a silver mask on his face, which adds a bit of mystery. When his thin lips are raised, it can easily attract people's hearts. bounce.

She walked over, moved the chair and sat beside him.

Lu Huo glanced at her and continued to listen to the high-level report on the opposite side of the screen.

Qiao Xi was a little bad. She sat next to Lu Huan, and in a position that could not be seen on the screen, she stretched out a small hand and quietly tugged at the hem of Lu Huan's clothes.

Lu Huo ignored it, his dark eyes looked at the screen, the mask on his face perfectly fit his deep outline, and the light was behind his back, which was a bit more unpredictable, making people look down on his expression, but it was ticking. Itchy.