Chapter 105

Mulai dari awal

Hearing this, Qiao Xi was unhappy and wanted to withdraw her feet again, but now she is the one who hinders Lu Hu and Zhao Yuxi?

Lu Hu stopped the girl's feet. He carefully studied the girl's chain, wanting to get the button right and fasten it tightly so that Qiao Xi would not take the chain off. Hearing the question, he said directly: "If you have something to say, there is no one to avoid here."

The meaning in Lu Huo's words is obvious, Qiao Xi is not an outsider, and there is no need to avoid her.

Zhao Yuxi was stunned, she bit her lip again, and finally sat on the sofa with her back facing her girl.

Zhao Yuxi couldn't see the other person's face, only the upper body of the other person, the hair was black and smooth, and the arms on both sides were exposed. She could see that the girl's complexion was soft and white, like cream.

The other's feet were pinched by Lu Huo, and she could only see the thin calf, which was as white as jade.

It's just a back view, making people inexplicably curious about the girl's appearance.

Zhao Yuxi didn't know what the relationship between Lu Huo and this girl was.

For a long time, she had heard that no woman could approach Lu Hu, and even she could count the number of times she actually met Lu Hu with a single slap, and every time she met him, she and he were polite and reserved. A certain distance, never close.

But now, even when she appeared, Lu Huo still held the girl's feet and didn't look up at her, as if ignoring her existence completely.

There was a kind of sourness in her heart, Zhao Yuxi knew that she didn't like Lu Huo, but he had been silently protecting and helping him. The other party suddenly pulled away and turned to look at other people. She would inevitably feel lost.

It's like something you don't want suddenly taken away by someone.

"There will be an auction the day after tomorrow, but I wasn't invited, can I..." Zhao Yuxi hesitated, but she said, "Can I enter the venue together as your female companion."

All the people invited to the auction were people with identities. She found out that Lu Huo would attend and would bring a female companion. Of course, she would also attend. She would not easily let other women be with Huo Yu.

But now she has a deadlocked relationship with her aunt and leaves Qiao's house temporarily. The only person she can find is Lu Hu who likes her.

Qiao Xi's dark eyes stared at Lu Huo unhappily, is Zhao Yuxi his female companion?

Ah!

At this moment, she no longer felt shy, and the calf that was held did not struggle, she let Lu Huo hold it and put it on his lap.

She was holding a small saucer filled with Lu Huo's cut apples, biting the fruit one by one, waiting for Lu Huan's response.

As if sensing Qiao Xi's anger, Lu Hu raised his eyes to look at her and met her bright eyes.

Thin lips twitched, Lu Huo responded to Zhao Yuxi: "No, my girlfriend has a candidate."

Zhao Yuxi's breath suffocated.

She thought that if she gave Lu Huo such an opportunity, he would definitely be happy and agreed, but now, she never imagined that she would be rejected by Lu Huo.

Lu Huo asked coldly, "Is there any questions?"

Zhao Yuxi's beautiful face was flushed with shame, and turned pale again in a blink of an eye, "No."