She heard that Lu Huo used to be the top student in the science department of the college entrance examination, and a **** of learning!

Xie Nuannuan: "I don't know."

"I don't know which goblin is cheaper." The roommate comforted and thanked her: "Forget it, just treat you and Lu Huo as having no relationship."

Xie Nuannuan looked forward, Lu Huo got into the car, she couldn't see Lu Huo's figure, "Well."

The library on the second floor.

Old Man Lu's expression was serious, and his eyes were full of anger.

The housekeeper knocked on the door and came in, "Master, Young Master Huo is gone, and Miss Xie also got in the car and went home. The two did not leave in the same car."

Before, according to the old man's wishes, let Young Master Huo and Miss Xie leave together, so that the two can have more opportunities to be alone.

However, the young master did not give Miss Xie a chance to approach.

"You don't need to worry about this." Old Man Lu said in a deep voice.

The housekeeper wondered, this is no need to match the young master and Miss Xie?

"At the Qiao family's side, you should let people pay attention at any time." Old Man Lu frowned, "If the other party releases news about the Lu family, deal with it immediately."

The housekeeper didn't understand what the old man meant, "Master, will the Qiao family be detrimental to Young Master Huo?"

Old Man Lu snorted angrily, "Who knows."

If Qiao Beize knew that his daughter was with a monster, he would not only strongly object, but would also take this opportunity to seriously damage the Lu family.

Such an obvious consequence, his little grandson ignored it, wantonly wanting to be with Qiao Xi.

If that day comes, he will drive Lu Huo out of the Lu family and let him bear the consequences of willful crying.

in the villa.

Qiao Xi, the little goblin that Xie Nuannuan's roommate spoke of, was eating a fruit plate bored.

She glanced at the time, it was already past eight o'clock in the evening, and after Lu Huo came back, she didn't have much time to stay.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, and the female nurse pushed the door and came in.

She told Qiao Xi, "Young master is back."

"You're back?" Qiao Xi quickly put down the fruit that he took a small bite in. "Help me turn off the lights in the room. Don't tell him I'm here later. He doesn't know I'm here."

"Okay, I'll never say it." The female nurse smiled and assured.

Then, she turned off the lights and closed the door to exit.

The room went dark.

Lu Huo walked into the room, and the female nurse just came out of the corridor, she hurriedly said hello, and then walked away as if nothing had happened.

The female nurse quietly watched Lu Hu walk towards the room with her peripheral vision. Thinking of the red ribbon she gave to Qiao Xi, she felt that she should get off work early tonight to rest.

Unscrew the door of the room, the room is dark.

Lu Huo habitually reached out to the door and pressed the light switch, but the next second, before he could see, he was suddenly hugged from behind.