"Senior Lu doesn't know me. Senior Lu is very famous in the school. I remember it at a glance." She didn't know Lu Huo at first, but recently many people mentioned him.

She went to the forum and found out that Lu Huo was originally in a wheelchair and had been suspended for two years. Now, not only has his legs recovered and he walks like a normal person, but he also heard that his ability is very strong, and he is highly valued by professors.

The most important thing is that his appearance is outstanding, his deep facial features are exquisite and perfect, his complexion is cold and white, his thin lips are slightly pursed, and his whole body has a slight alienation, which is more handsome and good-looking than male stars.

Her roommate likes chasing stars. However, since Lu Huo's profile photo was posted on the forum, her roommate completely abandoned her idol and regarded Lu Huo as an idol instead.

That day, she was dragged by her roommate to the road to wait for Lu Huo to appear. When she saw the tall boy walking towards her, she was dizzy and her heartbeat accelerated uncontrollably.

From the moment Lu Huo appeared in the room just now, she felt that she was dreaming.

Unexpectedly, the old grandpa she came to visit would be Lu Huo's grandfather, and she actually sat opposite Lu Huo.

Xie Nuannuan felt a sense of fluttering all over her body, and when she met Lu Huo's gaze, she hurriedly lowered her head in shame.

Old Man Lu smiled and said, "I didn't know each other before, but now you know each other. If you have anything to do at school in the future, you can ask Lu Huo for help."

On the opposite side, Lu Huo frowned slightly, "I don't have this obligation, so don't make decisions on your own."

Old Man Lu gave him a dissatisfied look, "She is your junior, and her grandfather is my friend."

"So what?" Lu Huoqingjun's face was pale.

The young star's eyes were dark, but just one look was enough to make Xie Nuannuan's heart chaotic.

"Grandpa Lu, it's okay, don't bother Senior Lu, I won't encounter any difficulties in school." Xie Nuannuan said kindly to make a clearance.

Old Man Lu was a little more satisfied.

"Master, dinner is ready." At this moment, the housekeeper came over.

"Okay." Old Man Lu got up, "Eat first."

He looked at Lu Huo, who looked calm, and his voice increased a little, "After dinner, I have something to talk to you about."

"Yeah." Lu Huo stood up, stretched out his long legs, and walked towards the dining room.

He passed by Xie Nuannuan's side, and the cold wind blew across the back of Xie Nuannuan's hand, her chest was hot, and her heart beat faster.

The old man Lu sat in the main seat, and Lu Huo sat down on the left side of him, looking estranged.

Xie Nuannuan was a little hesitant, not knowing how to take a seat.

"Nuannuan, you can just sit here, don't be cautious." Old Man Lu motioned for Xie Nuannuan to sit beside him, in the empty seat between him and Lu Hu.

"Okay, Grandpa Lu." Xie Nuannuan walked over and slowly sat beside Lu Huo.

Feeling the cold breath of the young man next to her, her little face was flushed with shame, and Yu Guang couldn't help but want to look at Lu Huo quietly.

If possible, she would like to secretly photograph Lu Huo and tell her roommate that she and Lu Huo had dinner together.

No matter how old and stubborn and serious Mr. Lu is, it doesn't prevent him from seeing Xie Nuannuan's careful thoughts towards Lu Hu.