This time, he was clearly aware that Qiao Xi really didn't like him.

"I regret going abroad." Huo Yu looked at Qiao Xi in front of him, his dark eyes unblinking, as if to imprint her in his mind, "The night before you went abroad, you came to me and asked me Can you stay?"

Huo Yu recalled his memories, and the corners of his dry lips smiled a little, "You said, you are reluctant to leave me."

"At that time, I protected you and pampered you, but I just thought that I thought I only regarded you as a little sister who played with me since I was a child." The smile on the corner of Huo Yu's mouth was a bit more bitter. She was together, so familiar that he thought it was friendship, or even family.

He regarded her dependence on him and his reluctance as a habit, and he regarded his own missing her as a habit.

In the days abroad, he was not used to it for a time, and even wanted to go back to China to find her.

Later, in order to suppress such thoughts, he listened to the opinions of his friends and made a girlfriend.

At the beginning, it was indeed a distraction, and there was less time to miss her. In other words, he hid her in the bottom of his heart, deliberately not thinking about it or touching her.

Even the messages she often sent, he tried to reply as little as possible.

Perhaps feeling his indifference, the girl slowly reduced the number of times she sent messages and contacted him.

After a long time, she started not contacting him.

During the time he didn't receive her message, he became more and more irritable, more and more flustered, as if he had lost something.

So when his father proposed to go back to China to open up the market, he offered to come back.

He admitted that he lost, and he didn't want to treat Qiao Xi as his sister.

However, when he came back and saw her again, she looked into his eyes, and there was no light or dependence in the past.

She told him that she liked someone.

He saw that the other party was Lu Huo in a wheelchair. She would laugh at Lu Huo, whisper to Lu Huo, defend Lu Huo, and act like a spoiled child to Lu Huo.

It was something he had not seen before.

"Xiaoxi, if I hadn't left, would we have..."

"No!" Qiao Xi interrupted him directly.

The smile on the corner of Huo Yu's mouth was extremely bitter, "I haven't finished speaking yet, how do you know what I'm going to say, and how do you know not?"

"I know what you're going to say, but whether you leave or not, what you want to say won't happen." In her memory, she only regards Huo Yu as her adoring brother, "I only regard you as a It's brother."

Or there is a love, but it is not the kind of passion for the opposite sex, Qiao Xi knows very well how to distinguish the types of liking. After all, every time she saw Lu Hu, her heart was filled with joy that she couldn't hide, and her heart couldn't help beating wildly.

Under the sun, the girl in front of her was bright and moving, her complexion was snow-white, her mouth was rosy, and even her eyes were full of water, but she looked at him with a flat expression, even if she heard that he liked her, she was indifferent.

Huo Yu's heart cooled little by little, brother?

His eyes dimmed and he nodded numbly, "If you want me to be your elder brother, then I will only be your elder brother. As for Zhao Yuxi's matter, I will resolve it."