She and Lu Huo have gone through a lot, and no one else knows about them.

Her daughter's expression was firm, and every word she said was protecting Lu Huo, which was something she had never seen before.

Mother Qiao was shocked and complicated.

Not only was Jiaojiao's baby stolen, but the other party had obvious flaws, which made it difficult for parents who love their daughter very much.

Mother Qiao sighed, "Even if you don't care about other people's opinions, Lu Huo's physical defects cannot be ignored. People are difficult, when the time comes, do you make sure that you won't get bored with Lu Huo who needs others to take care of you everywhere?"

What Qiao mother said is the truth, and it is also a very real problem.

Life is definitely not easy and simple to fall in love.

Bringing this up, Qiao Xi told her with a smile, "Mom, Lu Huo's legs are good, you give us some time, next time I bring him to see you, he will definitely be standing in front of you."

She likes Lu Huo, so she doesn't care about his physical problems, but her parents don't know Lu Huo, so they can only judge Lu Huo on the surface and measure him for the time being.

"What did you say?"

Mother Qiao looked surprised, "I heard it right? You just said that Lu Huo's leg can be cured? Xiaoxi, don't tell lies like this because you are worried that your father and I will object."

If Lu Huo's leg could be cured, he would have been able to stand up after so many years. After all, the financial resources of the Lu family were similar to those of the Qiao family.

"Mom, how could I tell such obvious, childish lies?"

Qiao Xi's voice was a little coquettish, "Now he is still in the treatment stage, after a while, you will be able to see him stand up. Mom, Lu Hu's legs are not a problem, you put that aside and take a good look. Look at him and you will see that he is very good, very good."

Mother Qiao was angry, laughing, and helpless. Now her daughter's heart is completely in favor of Lu Huo, "Even if I agree, your father will not agree."

"No, Dad listens to you the most. If you agree, Dad definitely agrees."

Mother Qiao glanced at her daughter, "I don't agree now either."

Qiao Xi nodded cooperatively, "It doesn't matter if you don't agree now, as long as you and your father don't object and don't stop me from being with Lu Huo. After a long time, you have a certain understanding of Lu Huo and you will definitely agree with him."

Thinking of something, she said again: "Mom, don't embarrass Lu Huo now. I first proposed to be with him. It wasn't him who pestered me, it was I who needed him."

It was she who took the initiative to tease him and pester him.

At the beginning, the teenager was inferior and sensitive. He always thought that she was just playing around with him. Even when he liked her, he was restrained and humble.

Mother Qiao has nothing to say, what else can she say? "Am I that tricky, deliberately embarrassing, annoying person?"

Qiao Xi quickly shook her head, and said, "No, my mother is a kind-hearted and beautiful fairy."

After the two finished chatting, they came out of the room.

Mother Qiao's expression eased a bit, and she said to Lu Huo, "Let's stay for lunch later."

Qiao Xi stood beside Mother Qiao, and she winked at Lu Hu.

Lu Huo looked like a docile and obedient junior, he nodded: "Okay, Auntie, I'm sorry to disturb you."