With just a light touch, how could Qiao Xi be satisfied? Just like that, she was like a hooked idiot, voluntarily chasing her thin lips and kissing her.

I ate the cake in the private room just now, and the girl's little mouth was full of sweet milk fragrance, and a faint wine fragrance, the taste was too sweet.

One of Lu Huo's arms controlled her slender waist, and the other hand held her little hand, fingers clasped tightly.

On the window, the two people close to each other are reflected.

Lu Huo tried his best to control the urge to show the fish's tail. He didn't know if it was because his legs had recovered a lot. In the past, as long as he was kissed by Qiao Xi, he could not control his tail, but now he can restrain it from showing.

The rich once told Qiao Xi that as Lu Huo's legs slowly healed and the black energy disappeared, he could gradually control the switching between his tail and his legs.

Now, he was on the verge of collapse, but he still held back.

Qiao Xi's head was dizzy, her breath was taken away, and her head became more and more swollen. If she was bullied like this, she could endure it, but now she snorted in dissatisfaction, her teeth were slightly open, and she just nibbled. Hold on to the thin lips that cling to her.

When the stinging pain came, Lu Hu's arm tightened, and the cold eyebrows were full of lust.

The car stopped in front of Joe's house.

Lu Huo adjusted his posture so that Qiao Xi in his arms could sleep more comfortably.

He looked down at the girl, she was obediently clinging to his chest, her little hands were weakly tugging at the hem of his clothes, her little face was blushing, her eyes were light pink, bright and moving.

Lu Huo looked out of the window. In front of him was the gate of Qiao's house. He didn't wake up the girl and was reluctant to return the treasures of Qiao's family.

*

in the police station.

When Mr. Lu appeared, his face was serious and extremely ugly.

"Grandpa." When Lu Rongrong saw Old Man Lu, he was so excited that he hurried forward.

"What's the matter with you?" Old Man Lu asked angrily. Originally, he had already rested, but he did not expect the housekeeper to receive a call from the police.

He came angrily.

The police officer told the old man, "Mr. Lu, Lu Rongrong beat others in public."

"Grandpa, he deserves it. He tricked me into investing in his project, and he lost all my money. I'll beat the grandson once every time I see him." Lu Rongrong was drunk, he patted the table, "Why are you arresting me? You should catch the liar Huang Zhiwen."

"This is the police station, please be quiet." The police officer said sternly.

Old Man Lu looked at his eldest grandson, who was in a state of embarrassment and was completely outrageous. He barely caught his breath, "You have been abroad for the past few years, and all you learned is to fight, drink, and mess around all day?"

Butler Lu asked the lawyer to deal with Lu Rongrong's matter quickly. He told Mr. Lu, "Master, what is the other party willing to do?"

Lu Rongrong said arrogantly, "Count him as interesting, otherwise, I'll take care of him next time."

Mr. Lu's sharp eyes glanced at him, "Shut up." He told the housekeeper, "You have someone take him back and sober him up. When he sobers up, see me again."