Ji Tui hooked his lips, "It works."

"Xixi only likes me, no matter what you do, you can't take her away." He remembered that Qiao Xi said that she liked his tail the most.

This cannot be replaced by others.

Lu Huo never thought that the ugly things he hated so much in the past now became his advantage and confidence.

Ji Hui was like a punch on the cotton candy. Not only did he not hurt the other party, but he was also forced to buy dog ​​food. His face was not good-looking.

He said: "You know, people like us who are in the dark, it's hard to find someone we like, or someone who likes us. Once someone appears with light, they must try their best to catch them."

Beside Qiao Xi, he felt like a normal person who could be himself.

With a bit of sternness in the dark eyes, Lu Huo said, "You are wrong, you need to find the light bulb, not her."

"She doesn't need to illuminate others." He turned the wheelchair and left with his back to Ji Retreat.

His Xixi is the moonlight in the sky, how can he hand over the people he is reluctant to contaminate and make them light bulbs?

Qiao Xi was waiting outside the lobby, and she didn't know how long it took before she saw Lu Huo come out.

She hurried forward and looked at Lu Huo, lest he be bullied.

"What are you looking at?" Lu Huo met the girl's nervous eyes.

"What did you guys talk about, why did it take so long? Did he do anything to you?" Qiao Xi asked.

Lu Huo chuckled, and couldn't help reaching out and pinching her snow-white face, "Xixi, I'm not a waste to be bullied by others, you don't have to worry."

When Qiao Xi saw his peaceful expression, he was relieved.

Not far away, Ji Back walked out slowly on crutches. His dark eyes looked at her as if he had been wronged.

Qiao Xi didn't care about his gaze, but left with Lu Huo.

at night.

Qiao Xi accompanied Lu Huo to go home after dinner, and Ji Tuo had already been waiting in front of her door.

Seeing her coming back, he raised his head, "You are back."

"What are you doing?" Qiao Xi twisted the door handle and prepared to enter the room.

Ji Retire's hand was in front of her door, "You don't want to hear what I talked to Lu Huo today?"

Qiao Xi turned to look at him.

Ji Tuo told her: "I told him that you are my light, and I am jealous that he knew you before me."

He met the girl's bright black eyes, "If I knew you before him, sister, would you..."

"Will not!"

Ji Hui's hand on one side tightened, "Do you know what I want to say?"

"No matter what you say or ask, my answer is no." Qiao Xi affirmed.

"Sister is really ruthless to me as always." Ji Tuo's handsome face was a little hurt. "Why? Lu Huo just knew you before me. If you look at me more, maybe you will like me too."

Qiao Xi shook his head, "No."

Ji Retire was a little stubborn, "Why is he better than me?"

Qiao Xi turned around, she counted seriously, "He looks more handsome than you, no, he looks more handsome than anyone else."