Being teased by the girl, Lu Huo was so ashamed that he wanted to die. He whispered to her, "It's just a little sour."

Above his head, Xiaoyeya swayed wildly, telling Qiao Xi obviously that he was jealous, and not a little bit.

Qiao Xi watched Xiao Yeya swaying the little bud pole frantically, the two small green leaves kept trembling, she smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Lu Huo, close your eyes."

"Um?"

"Hurry up." The small leaf buds are about to disappear.

Lu Huo obediently closed his eyes. He had just had a drink, and his thin eyelids were lightly red, which made his cold brows brighter.

The boy's collar loosened, he felt the girl's approach, and he could clearly see his Adam's apple rolling up and down unconsciously.

Soft, sweet lips fell on his eyebrows.

Lu Huo's closed eyes trembled.

In the next second, he couldn't see, Qiao Xi stood up and took a small mouthful of the leaflet on his head. The tip of her tongue carefully touched the fragile and soft tip of the leaflet.

Leaflet bud seemed to be stimulated, and trembled between her lips, and the next second, it disappeared.

The boy in the wheelchair seemed to have been severely attacked. After he groaned heavily, he completely lost his resistance.

"Xixi." Lu Huo's voice was extremely low, as if he was suppressing it severely. He opened his eyes, his eyes were red with moist water.

His breathing was heavy, and the cold eyes were full of embarrassment after venting.

"Lu Huo?" Qiao Xi blinked, she looked at him in disbelief, this time she was going too far?

The boy's face was flushed, and his dark eyes were full of shame.

His slender big hand held her wrist, and his fingertips, which were usually cool, were now so hot that Qiao Xi's fingertips trembled.

With force in his hands, he pulled her directly into his arms and bullied her with his hot lips.

Qiao Xi tasted the strong wine, and burst into her small mouth with the refreshing breath of a teenager.

The smell of alcohol was so strong that Qiao Xi seemed to be a little drunk, and his head was a little dazed.

I don't know how long it took, but I couldn't hold back, Lu Huo's tail was exposed, and his big hand was on the back of the girl's head, preventing her from seeing his golden fish tail.

Qiao Xi snorted, she felt that her mouth was full of his breath.

When he was released, Qiao Xi's **** eyes became watery, his mouth was red from eating, and his snow-white face was dyed a beautiful rouge color.

She had no strength and could only lean against Lu Hu's chest and listen to his frantically beating heartbeat.

The end of the boy's eyes was red, and under the messy bangs, the cold brows were a bit lustful, and the bottom of his eyes was dark.

He lowered his head and shouted in a hoarse voice in the girl's ear, "Sister."

Qiao Xi was stunned for a moment, she looked up at him incredulously, she was on the big screen before, and while Lu Hu was drunk and coaxed him, she tricked him into calling her sister, and the last time he was in the movie theater, shouting She, while biting her mouth, is he so self-conscious now?

Lu Huo's drunken eyes showed a bit of wildness, "The other little boys are not as good as me. If you want to listen, I can also call you, sister."

His voice has always been low and pleasant, but now it's a bit hoarse and low-pitched, which makes people's ears numb.