The corners of Lu Huo's lips couldn't hold back, and they kept rising.

The staff looked at the two with a face in front of them and asked, "Which theme do you choose?"

Qiao Xi pointed to the **** theme, "Zombies."

Qiao Xi felt that this was very exciting. She was afraid of ghosts, and felt that it was cold and cold, but she was not afraid of **** pictures.

"Miss, this theme requires at least four people to form a team to play." The staff said.

"Can't it be two people?" Qiao Xi was a little disappointed.

"Because this is a team battle, there is no need for at least four players." The staff told her, "There are also two guests on the opposite bench who want to play this theme. If you don't mind, you can form a team."

Qiao Xi glanced at the opposite, it was a couple, "Yes."

The staff smiled: "Please wait a moment, I will ask the other two guests for their opinions."

Qiao Xi nodded.

The staff walked over to the bench opposite and explained the situation to the couple.

The man in the couple looked towards Qiao Xi, especially when he saw that Lu Huo was in a wheelchair, he frowned, "A **** is teaming up with us? Isn't that going to drag us down? How to play?"

The smile on the staff's faces did not change, "Sir, it's just in the game, it doesn't matter."

The girl next to her and other team members have been waiting for a while, she said impatiently: "Let's team up with them, I don't want to play any longer."

Boyfriend listens to his girlfriend, "Okay."

When they walked over, Qiao Xi and Lu Huo said hello, the boyfriend said to Lu Huo, "The two girls may be afraid, when I fight zombies, I will try my best to protect them, as for you, be careful, I I can't save you."

Lu Huo glanced at the other party, hooked his lips, and didn't answer.

The staff took them into a small room and began to explain how to shoot. Each person has only one life. If one person dies, the teammates can support for 30 seconds before they can recover blood. But after the second death, there is no chance of resurrection.

After the explanation, the staff took them into the game field next door.

When preparing, the boyfriend reminded Lu Huo again, "Don't hold us back later."

Lu Huo glanced at him faintly, but did not respond.

He put on glasses.

In the dim environment, Qiao Xi saw that Lu Huo was wearing VR glasses, revealing only the lower half of his face. He was wearing black gloves and holding a weapon. He was so handsome.

She couldn't help but ran to him from a fixed position, and while he was not paying attention, she leaned into his ear, "Lu Huo, you are so handsome."

After speaking, she went back to her original position.

In the wheelchair, under the boy's short black hair, the tips of his ears were red.

Qiao Xi also put on his glasses. When the staff said it started, a deserted island appeared in front of him, with a rotten face and a blood-red mouth in front of them, and the zombies rushed towards them quickly.

"Ah." The girlfriend in the young couple was so frightened that she couldn't help screaming.

The boyfriend quickly comforted, "Don't be afraid, chess and chess, I'm by your side, I'll protect you." He shot directly at the zombie's head and exploded the zombie's head.