The car drove into Joe's house.

Chen Xue followed Qiao Xi to get out of the car. The rain had stopped, and she found that the house in front of her was unimaginably large. This was Qiao Xi's home.

In fact, from the car Qiao Xi was in, as well as her dress, words and deeds, it could be seen that her family was very good, but she didn't expect it to be so good.

In Qiao Xi's body, she could not see the arrogance of the rich, but felt that they were easy to approach.

"Let's go, I'll take you to change first." Qiao Xi said.

Chen Xue obediently followed her into the house.

In the bright room, she saw a gentle and beautiful woman asking Qiao Xi why she came back so late.

Mother Qiao said, "The meal is ready, are you hungry?"

Qiao Xi nodded, "I'm so hungry, thank you mom."

She turned her body sideways and introduced: "Mom, this is my friend, her name is Chen Xue, and she will be staying at our house tonight." She turned her head and introduced to Chen Xue, "This is my mother."

Only then did Mother Qiao notice the young girl standing behind her daughter, "Hello, I'm Qiao Xi's mother, you are very welcome to be your guest."

She noticed that the other party's clothes were soaking wet, and quickly said: "Why are you wet? I'll let someone prepare clothes for you, and quickly change the wet clothes. The girl's body is delicate, and she is very easy to catch a cold in wet clothes. "

"Hello Aunt." Chen Xue shook her head shyly, "I'm fine."

"How can it be okay? What size clothes do you wear, I'll have someone prepare it."

Qiao Xi said: "Mom, don't worry, I have a lot of clean new clothes there, Xiaoxue can wear mine."

"Okay, take her to change clothes quickly. By the way, Xiaoxue, is there anything you can't eat and need to avoid?" Mother Qiao asked thoughtfully.

Chen Xue shook her head, "I don't have anything to eat."

"Whatever you like to eat, I let the kitchen prepare it."

"Auntie, don't be so polite, I can do it." Chen Xue became more and more embarrassed. She didn't expect Qiao Xi's mother to be so beautiful, gentle and easy-going. No wonder Qiao Xi's temperament was so good.

Going to the room, Qiao Xi picked out brand new clothes for Chen Xue to put on.

"I'll wash it tomorrow and bring the clothes back to you." Even though she doesn't know some brands well, the clothes on her body are of good texture and exquisite style. Obviously, the price is not low. Chen Xue is afraid of getting the clothes dirty.

"This dress is new, you wear it very well, I gave it to you." Qiao Xi smiled.

"No, I can't accept your gift for no reason. You helped me a lot tonight." Chen Xue quickly refused, "I will return it to you after I wash it."

Qiao Xi didn't force it, "Okay, I'll take you downstairs for dinner first."

At dinner, Zhao Yuxi was also there, and she was shocked to find that the friend that Qiao Xi brought back was her target for this time.

Mother Qiao sat next to Father Qiao, and she smiled softly, "Xiaoxue, eat whatever you like, don't be restrained, there is nothing special about our family."

Chen Xue nodded shyly, "Thank you auntie, I know."

Zhao Yuxi wanted to talk to the other party, "I'm Xiaoxi's cousin, my name is Zhao Yuxi, I rarely see Xiaoxi bring friends home, you are welcome to come often."