The girl glanced at Lu Huo, not understanding why he refused, why he was so calm, shouldn't he be happy if the school girl likes him?

It didn't take long for Qiao Xi to see the girl who wrote a love letter to Lu Huo.

The other party's appearance is very good-looking, fair and clean, with a clear appearance, and she knows how to dress up. The clips on her hair are still beautiful crystal clips. She has also spent a lot of care on school uniforms, and she is indeed better than other little girls.

Her appearance suddenly caused the other little boys to boo.

"Can you help me call Lu Huo out?" Zheng Yingying stood at the back door and said to a boy at the back door.

The boy's face turned a little red, "Wait."

He walked to Lu Huo's seat, "Lu Huo, someone is looking for you outside."

There was a bit of doubt in Lu Huo's dark eyes, he didn't know who would come to him.

Qiao Xi saw him put down the book in his hand, turned the wheelchair, and left the classroom.

"Lu Huo." Zheng Yingying's appearance attracted the attention of many people around, especially the other person was Lu Huo. No one would have thought that the school girl and a lame Lu Huo would know each other.

Zheng Yingying put on very light makeup today, with light blush on both sides of her face. Makeup is not given in school, so she didn't dare to be blatant and put on too much.

The wide school uniform was shortened by her, which showed her slim figure.

Zheng Yingying is very confident, and she also has the capital of self-confidence, "Lu Huo, hello, my name is Zheng Yingying."

Qiao Xi saw that although Lu Huo was still young, there was a bit of indifference between his green eyebrows, "Are you looking for me?"

Zheng Yingying nodded shyly, "I want to ask you, why don't you accept the love letter, don't you know that it was written to you by me?"

Lu Huo said bluntly: "I don't know you, and I don't want to accept it."

Hearing this, Zheng Yingying looked incredulous, she looked at Lu Huo blankly, he was very cold to her.

"That was the first time I wrote a love letter." Usually someone else sent a love letter to Zheng Yingying. It was the first time she took the initiative to write, "Lu Huo, I like you and want to be with you."

The people who were secretly watching were booing for a while. After all, no one would have expected that the school girl would like Lu Huo, and she also took the initiative to confess, which was too exciting.

In front of the big screen, Qiao Xi, who was also watching the confession scene, frowned and bit the straw subconsciously.

Lu Huo accepts love letters at such a young age, if he dares to fall in love early...

she just...

Qiao Xi was so angry that she bulged her cheeks. She found that she couldn't do anything to Lu Huo, after all, these things were in the past.

But still very uncomfortable.

Qiao Xi stared at Lu Huo on the screen, waiting for his response.

Others in the corridor were talking a lot, watching the scene of the school flower's confession.

The look on Lu Huo's face was calm, "I don't like you, I just want to learn."

After speaking, Lu Huo turned the wheelchair and went back to the classroom.