"That's right." Ye Zixin laughed and said, "I can accompany you to the interview."

"Thank you." Fang Tang's eyes regained their previous look, and she looked at the two friends gratefully.

Qiao Xi saw that the green energy on the back of Fang Tang's hand rose wildly until it stopped at 100%.

The rich little girl was very excited, "Master, the mission of the bad woman has failed again."

Qiao Xi hooked her lips. She knew that Zhao Yuxi had already planted 158 trees, and after working so hard for so long, and now they want to abolish them all, I am afraid that Zhao Yuxi will collapse.

She looked forward to the punishment from the other party this time.

"Xiaoxi, have you heard? The next class has already notified us that we are going to sketch next week, and it is estimated that the teacher will inform us in class later." Ye Zixin was very excited, "I don't know where I will go to sketch."

Qiao Xi was a little stunned, "Sketching?"

"Yeah, I don't know where I will go this time. I'm looking forward to it." Ye Xin wanted to go, "How about you?"

"Do you know how many days you will be there?" Qiao Xi asked.

If it wasn't for her lifespan, it wouldn't matter if she went to sketch or not, but she couldn't leave Lu Huo for a long time.

"I heard people from the next class say that this time I will be going for ten days. The school organizes it and everyone must go."

Qiao Xi frowned, ten days was too long, she couldn't leave Lu Hu for so long.

"I'm not going." Beside, Fang Tang blushed, but she still said frankly: "I do part-time jobs every day to make money, I can't leave for too long, and it costs a lot to sketch, I can't afford it."

Qiao Xi said, "If you want to go, I can lend you money."

Ye Zixin also echoed: "And me, I can help you too."

Fang Tang quickly refused, "No, I already owe you a lot of money, and I can't ask you to lend me money every time."

Qiao Xi knew about Fang Tang's situation and did not continue to persuade her. After all, she was not sure whether she could go.

Outside the suburbs, the morning sun is gradually rising and the temperature is getting hot.

Zhao Yuxi got up early and came to plant trees.

This time, in order to complete the task, she planted trees every day in addition to planting trees.

She has been tanned a lot recently, and even a thin layer of calluses appeared on her hands. Even if she went back at night to soak her hands in hot water, or even soak her hands in milk, and apply a thick layer of moisturizing cream, there was still nothing. Effect.

It wasn't until today that she realized that it was possible to wear gloves.

Even wearing gloves will hurt the palms, but at least it can protect the hands from being too rough.

Holding a hoe, she laboriously reclaimed the wasteland and dug a pit, then dragged the saplings into the pit and buried the soil.

Zhao Yuxi couldn't take care of the sweat on her forehead, and she successfully planted another tree. After so many days of exercise, her strength increased a lot, and the speed of planting trees was also much faster.

Just when she was about to dig a new hole, the system declared her character a failure.

"What?" Zhao Yuxi paused while holding the hoe's hand, "Failed again?"